• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Fight to Qualify for the European Conference League 2020/21

I wonder which individuals have actually won the most pens - has Fernandes been responsible for the upturn at United or is it a team culture? I saw Sterling had the most in Prem history followed by Vardy by couldn’t find anything current.

I wonder which individuals have actually won the most pens - has Fernandes been responsible for the upturn at United or is it a team culture? I saw Sterling had the most in Prem history followed by Vardy by couldn’t find anything current.
Perhaps we should get Nick Barmby on coaching team if we want to start winning lots of spot kicks like PENchester...

Most Premier League penalties won

20 - Raheem Sterling
19 - Jamie Vardy
16 - Wilfried Zaha
15 - Alan Shearer
14 - Andrew Johnson
13 - Luis Suarez , Gabriel Agbonlahor, Emile Heskey
12 - Freddie Ljungberg, Nick Barmby, Ashley Young

https://onefootball.com/en/news/man-citys-sterling-is-premier-leagues-pelanty-king-31898350

AD03A94C-5AEA-4078-9028-AD9CB57008CE.jpeg

Perhaps we should get Nick Barmby on coaching team if we want to start winning lots of spot kicks like PENchester...

Most Premier League pelanties won

20 - Raheem Sterling
19 - Jamie Vardy
16 - Wilfried Zaha
15 - Alan Shearer
14 - Andrew Johnson
13 - Luis Suarez , Gabriel Agbonlahor, Emile Heskey
12 - Freddie Ljungberg, Nick Barmby, Ashley Young

https://onefootball.com/en/news/man-citys-sterling-is-premier-leagues-pelanty-king-31898350

View attachment 10502
Most of those would have been at his spell with Liverpool

w7D89AH.jpg

Games every weekend + midweek till the end of the season should we go deep in Europa/FA Cup - that's some schedule

So up to 38 games left to play. Having already played 28. With a guaranteed 26 left to play. If any more games are cancelled for COVID we are screwed. Will have to do a Saturday- Tuesday-Thursday- Sunday job.

Might make sense to recall Skipp and even get Eriksen in on loan - despite my previous disagreement on both.

Any CBs going on the cheap?

If that a WC qualifiers window or friendlies?

Now we have made a final I'd deprioritise the fa cup.... something s gotta give.

Not sure but I'm referring as much to the season end date which I'm assuming has to happen or it'll run into Euro 2021.

Can understand your logic on the FA Cup but can't see Jose doing it. If we were to deprioritise anything, that'd be it. The EL carries a CL place and we've nothing to fear in that competition.

Might need to look at bringing in some under 21 players that we don't have to register....

Skipp coming back might indeed make sense.
Probably need to retain players like Clarke and White and Cirkin just in case.
Looks like we're sending Gedson back but it would probably make sense to keep him.
Need to replace the injury prone Lamela with a more reliable player.

Also if we could bring in any talented under 21 players that might be useful (I'd take the opportunity to bring in Dougherty from Charlton on a perm deal with the advantageous contract situation that he has). Otherwise I wonder if there are an under 21 loans that Jose's mate could help us with.

We also need to ensure that pretty much all of our players are pulled from the Internationals.

Might need to look at bringing in some under 21 players that we don't have to register....

Skipp coming back might indeed make sense.
Probably need to retain players like Clarke and White and Cirkin just in case.
Looks like we're sending Gedson back but it would probably make sense to keep him.
Need to replace the injury prone Lamela with a more reliable player.

Also if we could bring in any talented under 21 players that might be useful (I'd take the opportunity to bring in Dougherty from Charlton on a perm deal with the advantageous contract situation that he has). Otherwise I wonder if there are an under 21 loans that Jose's mate could help us with.

We also need to ensure that pretty much all of our players are pulled from the Internationals.
Where does the Charlton lad play?
what did you make of Toney last night?

If that a WC qualifiers window or friendlies?

Now we have made a final I'd deprioritise the fa cup.... something s gotta give.
Agreed that something has to give, but the EL will get a lot tougher and it's a lot of games. Not saying we deprioritise that either, but smart rotation and see what happens.

Agreed that something has to give, but the EL will get a lot tougher and it's a lot of games. Not saying we deprioritise that either, but smart rotation and see what happens.
FA Cup would have to be the lowest priority. We are in one domestic final already and EL provides a more significant reward than the FA Cup does.

Back