• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

for some reason I think he's been playing well for Denmark even while things haven't worked out at inter. which may indicate there's still a valuable player in there, who might be bang up for proving people wrong....but I may be chatting total bollards!
The reason is the guy is class, that isn’t going to just disappear.But he has to want it enough. His attitude was unacceptable in his final year or so here. He has only let himself down with the talent he has, but I hope it works out for him as he gave us a good few years great service and some great memories. But it won’t be here, of that I’m pretty sure....

I don't think his attitude was particularly bad. He still created and scored some important goals (the Brighton game for example - without that we would've missed out on the CL).

He had been very up front with the club that he wanted to leave from more than 12 months before his contract ended. Ideally he would've been moved on in the summer 2019 window. Even last season when Mourinho called for him he played OK.

I wouldnt mind him coming back but only if it meant that he wasn't allowed to take corners.

Also if we agree that Lamela goes the other way on a permanent and that they take Sissoko next year for £25 mil.

We sat through a season of his limp peformances, and there's nothing I can see to suggest it will be any different.
At least with Bale it looked like it could've been because of his treatment by Madrid (and I'm still not writing him off yet).

I think the fact he's gone to Inter and continued on the same downward trajectory he was on here means it should be left well alone.

A last resort in January to add some creativity as cover for Ndombele for the remainder of the season, maybe

Last edited:
We sat through a season of his limp peformances, and there's nothing I can see to suggest it will be any different.
At least with Bale it looked like it could've been because of his treatment by Madrid (and I'm still not writing him off yet).
From what I have seen this season, the Eriksen in his last 6 months at Spurs is a considerably better player than Bale so far this season.

I think the fact he's gone to Inter and continued on the same downward trajectory he was on here means it should be left well alone.

A last resort in January to add some creativity as cover for Ndombele for the remainder of the season, maybe
Agreed. Whatever it is that's not working for him it wasn't just still being here and wanting away.

Inter always felt like a sideways step, one he somewhat reluctantly took as he thought to himself that he should be playing for Barcelona or some such club.

Obviously wild speculation, but I would have questions about his motivation if coming back.

Back