• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Skipp will be out on loan next season, no question

I'm not sure he should be. He'd get enough games at Spurs next season, and without him we'll have to juggle around our CMs - we'd be in the awkward position where we'd know that we'd have him returning for the 2022/3 reason and have to middle through in the meantime

Bring him back, sign a CM and sell Sissoko. Go with PEH, GLC, Skippy, new guy and WInks as our 5 CMs. Gives us strength in depth and a couple HG players

I'm not sure he should be. He'd get enough games at Spurs next season, and without him we'll have to juggle around our CMs - we'd be in the awkward position where we'd know that we'd have him returning for the 2022/3 reason and have to middle through in the meantime

Bring him back, sign a CM and sell Sissoko. Go with PEH, GLC, Skippy, new guy and WInks as our 5 CMs. Gives us strength in depth and a couple HG players

I can see the logic and don't necessarily disagree I just don't see there being any chance of Mourinho/the club not wanting him to have at least another year as a first choice player.

I can see the logic and don't necessarily disagree I just don't see there being any chance of Mourinho/the club not wanting him to have at least another year as a first choice player.

Yep, it's a development thing, the club sees a future captain in Skipp, they won't risk his development for short term gain

If only Pochettino had managed to persuade Wijnaldum to sign, so we didn’t end up settling for Sissoko.

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/i-had-a-really-good-conversation-with-pochettino-wijnaldum/
"
“I had a really good conversation with Pochettino. But we didn’t come to an agreement. Not just me – Saudi Sportswashing Machine also didn't come to an agreement with Tottenham,” Wijnaldum said in an interview with the PFA.

“When I spoke with Jurgen he made me feel really good. He gave me a lot of confidence because he said he liked my way of playing football.

“Three days after our meeting they had reached a deal and I didn’t think twice."

We didn't reach agreement on the fee or his wages by the sounds of things. I think if we'd offered the same money as Liverpool we would've got both Wijnaldum and Mane over the line.

That should be our leverage on getting Buendia I think....

Were my thoughts as well. At the begining of the season Buendia had a big falling out with Farke and was left out of the team for a while, he is playing now but it may have influence in the summer.

Were my thoughts as well. At the begining of the season Buendia had a big falling out with Farke and was left out of the team for a while, he is playing now but it may have influence in the summer.
Also, while we'd probably have Skipp playing from the bench and even maybe starting maybe 15+ games next season I think another full season at Norwich would still be better for his long term development.

Back