• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Sissoko is a brilliant team worker, love him for that.
I dislike him for his lack of ability on the ball. For a CM that is unacceptable bin my eyes. Give me the dirt and I'll run around all day also.

Besides fans of Fellaini would have said the same thing about him.

I dislike him for his lack of ability on the ball. For a CM that is unacceptable bin my eyes. Give me the dirt and I'll run around all day also.

Besides fans of Fellaini would have said the same thing about him.

Fellaini scored some important goal and did his job also.

Mourinho has NEVER previously played such a limited CM as Sissoko in his starting lineups so no his record doesn't show it works.

It might work here but that will be a first.

He is working with what he has got for now, his record shows that the teams that he has had success with buy into the work ethic, so yes it does work. Hence the number of trophys he has won as a manger.

He is working with what he has got for now, his record shows that the teams that he has had success with buy into the work ethic, so yes it does work. Hence the number of trophys he has won as a manger.
He's always mixed hard work with supreme talent, never just hard work. He's not Big Sam.

Back