• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

Semi final

EFL Cup · Tue, 05/01, 19:45

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reguilion
Hojberg Sissoko
Ndombele
Stevie Kane Son

COYS

Well that’s fudged it then

Knowing we'll face one of the Manchesters in the final, it's probably better to go out now.

Seriously though, there's less than 10% chance of us winning that final, even with Mourinho in charge. City are too good, United too lucky and we don't show up for the big occasions any more. We'll miss a couple of sitters before the usual defensive brainfarts. With that in mind I'm finding it hard to get too excited about this match.

Knowing we'll face one of the Manchesters in the final, it's probably better to go out now.

Seriously though, there's less than 10% chance of us winning that final, even with Mourinho in charge. City are too good, United too lucky and we don't show up for the big occasions any more. We'll miss a couple of sitters before the usual defensive brainfarts. With that in mind I'm finding it hard to get too excited about this match.

Jeez. Even I am much more optimistic about our chances of winning this competition and people call me negative :D

I hope city lose as they are better than United. But even if we do win and have to face them, it’s a one off game and anything can happen.

Hart

Aurier -- Toby -- Dier -- Reguillon

Winks -- Højbjerg

Bergwijn -- Ndombele -- Son

Vinicius

Jeez. Even I am much more optimistic about our chances of winning this competition and people call me negative :D

I hope city lose as they are better than United. But even if we do win and have to face them, it’s a one off game and anything can happen.

theoretical at this point, we have to show respect to Brentford of course

nope, sorry, can't do it

the story of the final will be Jose versus Spurs'e, the unstoppable force meets the incompetent object, which will shatter first

theoretical at this point, we have to show respect to Brentford of course

nope, sorry, can't do it

the story of the final will be Jose versus Spurs'e, the unstoppable force meets the incompetent object, which will shatter first

Ohhh. You were off to such a good start and doing ever so well until that last incomprehensible line. Have your fumbs gone numb from too much phone posting?

As full strength as possible...the main men can then have 8 days off until Villa.
Agreed. Some questions about who will actually start. Why was Aurier missing vs. Leeds, can Alderweireld start again, will Reguilon get back in so quickly, Sissoko or Winks, the second wide attacking position.

They're a good team, we have a chance to focus on this game so let's do it.

Back