• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How much will we spend in January?

What will be our net spend in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be surprised if we bought anyone, not many top players are usually up for sale in Jan and i do not think bringing in just more squad players is needed.

Based on us trying to get CB at the end of the summer window, I'd say we're happy to spend more than we'll receive. But who knows if anyone is actually obtainable, or whether we can offload some of our squad to compensate the spending?
In short, brick OST.

Zero, zilch, nothing.
Might make some money on selling some deadwood but I doubt many teams have much money to throw around.

I sadly don’t think we’ll spend anything.
(But would love Sabitzer to join.)

With Poch confirmed at PSG, there could be the potential for us to do some business if he wanted Dele. We might be able to extract a crazy price from their owners, say £60m, and use the cash on someone the manager wants. It would be yet another HG player leaving though

With Poch confirmed at PSG, there could be the potential for us to do some business if he wanted Dele. We might be able to extract a crazy price from their owners, say £60m, and use the cash on someone the manager wants. It would be yet another HG player leaving though
Sell Dele for £60m then sign Grealish for £100m. Lovely stuff.

Sell Dele for £60m then sign Grealish for £100m. Lovely stuff.

I think Grealish is beyond us sadly. He'd fit in well at say Emirates Marketing Project and other teams with piles more money, but he's the sort of player which we could do with and English. No idea who the next Grealish is....

i think we will sell but buy more.
i expect levy to be bullish with what he's seen so far and securing top four will be good for sponsors.

I think Grealish is beyond us sadly. He'd fit in well at say Emirates Marketing Project and other teams with piles more money, but he's the sort of player which we could do with and English. No idea who the next Grealish is....
Check out at Olise at Reading. Seriously watch his YouTube videos. I have seen him on the highlights of games this season.

Blinding player, Emirates Marketing Project academy player. French but counts as association trained. So much skill, takes people on and scores, good passing.

Probably about 15m, probably go to West ham or someone and probably be a 80m player in 18 months time.

Back