• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

Only downside is that Woolwich might now replace Pep's cone guy with Tuchel.

That just keeps the cycle going imo, he’s no better or worse than Emery.

I think their problems are so numerous that no manager change will fix them.

Yep, but the point being he'd unfortunately be better than than Woolwich's current PE teacher.

Proven by the fact Emery has gone and broken a record for wins or unbeaten in Spain or something.

Arteta being treated like the clown of the piece at Arsenal when he is far from it TBH

I’m interested to see a couple of things

how he copes with the egos at PSG, how he copes being given players rather than choosing them and the pressure on him to win the league every season and so well in the CL

Proven by the fact Emery has gone and broken a record for wins or unbeaten in Spain or something.

Arteta being treated like the clown of the piece at Arsenal when he is far from it TBH

I like Arteta... He speaks really well, no nonsense. As you say he is working with truly brick players in many cases.

I think he'll turn it around given time. Sacking him and not giving him the time to settle would be good for us, long term. Continued chaos.

I think Arsenal have some good young talent.
They have a lot of older deadwood though.
But I’m not sure they are as bad as people are saying.
Chelsea reminded me of us against Leicester!

I think Arsenal have some good young talent.
They have a lot of older deadwood though.
But I’m not sure they are as bad as people are saying.
Chelsea reminded me of us against Leicester!

I think thats why Arteta is best for the job, apparently good with youth. And the deadwood problem is next managers problem too, like it was the last.

It does seem to be a mad house but still one of the few opportunities to win a couple of trophies. Sometimes when you are out of work for a while it’s easier to look for work while in work, so this is a perfect stop gap imo. Interested to see how he does in the transfer market.

Yeah, I’ll be interested to watch it all unfold.

He should win trophies there. A move for Alli would seem to make sense for all concerned. IF we can reinvest funds. If not (e.g. if it's a loan) then don't think we'd bother. Better to Keep Dele.

Back