• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Utd

We need to win and win well tomorrow. Not like the negative performances we put in against palace and wolves. Sky may be mesmerised with Bielsa and Leeds but they are a newly promoted club and we need to be giving them a hiding. I can’t stand Leeds so I hope we embarrass them.

We will 400% sit back against this lot. Going to be very frustrating.

Or we will tear them apart each time they push forward and will win comfortably.

No, no you are right. It will more than likely just be frustrating.

Last game I went to see against this lot was the last season they were in the PL,think around 2003.
0-1 away win to us, Robbie Keane! went up on an unofficial coach ..that started in Gravesend, got picked up near Luton at 8 am and got home at 3:45am the next day after we had a few in Nottingham on the way back down! Great day :D. 3-1 Spurs tomorrow

Last game I went to see against this lot was the last season they were in the PL,think around 2003.
0-1 away win to us, Robbie Keane! went up on an unofficial coach ..that started in Gravesend, got picked up near Luton at 8 am and got home at 3:45am the next day after we had a few in Nottingham on the way back down! Great day :D. 3-1 Spurs tomorrow
I was at that game
Say about 10 rows from the front and my mate who we found out had a big gambling problem flattened me when we scored. Turned out he won £65k on the bet on Keano scoring
I ended up pitch side with st johns ambulance assessing if my ankle was broken

I disagree
Leeds are exactly the kind of team we need a sissoko for
What we need to do is allow the full backs to push on much much more as that’s where the initial counter attackers could come
They're going to press us high - we need someone deep who can break that press.

That's not Sissoko.

Leeds suits the way Mourinho sets up for the counter-attack (if we can actually get it working). I don't see us doing anything other than sitting in and looking to hit them on the break.

Sissoko can break the press
It’s what he does with it afterwards that concerns me
I'm not sure I've ever seen him break a press in a the time he's been with us.

He's run into space and scared the fudge out of defenders when at speed, but getting the ball past 1, probably 2 pressers in tight space? He'll just pass the ball 5 yards to someone under more pressure than him and then hide behind a marker.

I'm not sure I've ever seen him break a press in a the time he's been with us.

He's run into space and scared the fudge out of defenders when at speed, but getting the ball past 1, probably 2 pressers in tight space? He'll just pass the ball 5 yards to someone under more pressure than him and then hide behind a marker.
He has done it.
I’ve seen him run with the ball plenty. It’s what he does next which is the issue

Anyone else find it hard to believe Jose would give a clue about Alli starting? I know in training they’ll be using match day line ups but still. Alli starting would be a major coup for Bielsa to know about early,

I was at that game
Say about 10 rows from the front and my mate who we found out had a big gambling problem flattened me when we scored. Turned out he won £65k on the bet on Keano scoring
I ended up pitch side with st johns ambulance assessing if my ankle was broken

I wasn’t with that lot but I think I know who you mean, with the gambling problem!Don’t even know if he still has hair these days :D

Last edited:
He has done it.
I’ve seen him run with the ball plenty. It’s what he does next which is the issue
Take the ball from standing past a couple of markers though?

Not sure I've seen many in our team do that and Sissoko would be bottom of that list (somewhere behind Doris).

We need to win and win well tomorrow

I was thinking about this last night - what is more important for us today....a win? Or the performance?

I kind of think the win is, however given how desperate our performances have been, a 1-0 win in our usual sitting back/counter style where we have 40% (at best) possession will just turn more people against Jose. I feel we're at the tipping point.

Man U v Villa last night was far more entertaining that we've usually been this season. Depressing to write that, but a neutral would prefer to watch either of those at the moment rather than us

Jose seems rattled with the whole negative label. Especially in regards to our second half performances. Personally I would prefer a coach who didn't react to media pressure about style and stuck to what he believes is best. I might dislike the style but I'm more worried about him changing due to noise from media.

Back