• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

A bit weird. But one would assume that they'll be in exactly the same situation come their next game January 3rd, so that'll be postponed as well. And they also have the postponed game from week 1.
City are heading into a massive fixture pile up at some stage!
Will give Pep something else to moan at

Spanish press says he's a loan in all but name and is involved with bale deal
I'm sure that suits your pessimistic outlook to believe that twaddle.
My optimistic outlook listens to UK press who've said that the transfer was, you know, ACTUALLY a transfer. Where we paid cash for the lad. And any return to Real Madrid has to be agreed by the player or he stays here.

Sorry to rain on your misery parade

Really surprised Walker has tested for this. He always struck me as a responsible type who wouldn’t take any silly risks during a pandemic. Oh well at least he’ll learn from his mistakes...

Last edited:
I hope not. January is going to be grim enough.

Christ me too, these clubs are rich enough to be able to cope with testing. Christ if they have to the buggers can live at the training ground for a month or two. Chuck an extra 500k or so to make up for the poor loves heartache!

A good friend of mine works in football broadcasting and has been told this evening they’re expecting no sport in January including elite level such as PL.

Back