• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Can we register another non-homegrown player this season without unregistering another?
At the end of the window on Feb 21 all teams submit a new squad list. So at that point you can add or remove any appropriate players. Who drops out I don't know but it is doable.

At the end of the window on Feb 21 all teams submit a new squad list. So at that point you can add or remove any appropriate players. Who drops out I don't know but it is doable.

Sorry what i meant was, do we need to do that or could an overseas player go straight in?

Sorry what i meant was, do we need to do that or could an overseas player go straight in?

We'd need to deregister one. Presumably, Sanchez will be dropped from the European squad for Rodon. Gedson and Gazzaniga didn't make the squad for the first half of the season.

Looking at the squad list we submitted in October we have 16 non homegrown players so seemingly we can add 1 extra non homegrown no quibbles.

Next summer maybe with Gazza, Sissoko and 1 other leaving we've got some wriggle room.

Talking about the PL list.

We'd need to deregister one. Presumably, Sanchez will be dropped from the European squad for Rodon. Gedson and Gazzaniga didn't make the squad for the first half of the season.

Doesn't Rodon count as OS in Europe??

We'd need to sell or drop one of these for any new signings:

Toby Alderweireld, Serge Aurier, Steven Bergwijn, Eric Dier, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Érik Lamela, Hugo Lloris, Giovani Lo Celso, Lucas Moura, Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilón, Davinson Sánchez, Moussa Sissoko, Son Heung-min, Carlos Vinícius

We'd need to sell or drop one of these for any new signings:

Toby Alderweireld, Serge Aurier, Steven Bergwijn, Eric Dier, Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, Érik Lamela, Hugo Lloris, Giovani Lo Celso, Lucas Moura, Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilón, Davinson Sánchez, Moussa Sissoko, Son Heung-min, Carlos Vinícius

Your list only has 15 players, we are allowed up to 17 non homegrown in both the PL and Europe with some differing rules regarding homegrown requirements.

Your list only has 15 players, we are allowed up to 17 non homegrown in both the PL and Europe with some differing rules regarding homegrown requirements.

Davies and Doherty are missing. That'll teach me for copying from a blog

Setting aside whether we would do so given how well his loan is going, does anyone know for definite whether we can recall Skipp in Jan?

In terms of the overseas debate, I'd happily sell Moura or Lamela if there were any takers

Back