• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Not even annoyed but the game, it was soooo predictable what would happen. I am annoyed and concerned that the manager seems either unaware of what is bloody obvious or is incapable of addressing things.

Not good enough from Jose for 5 straight matches now.

Question is are we progressing ? Or just treading water. For me it’s the later.

He’s flogging Kane and Son. Very little rotation both look tired. Not only that we are a busted flush. Been figured out and have nothing else to offer going forwards.

We are not winning Trophy’s under Jose. It was an odd appointment in the first place and it’s looking stale.

We are not winning Trophy’s under Jose. It was an odd appointment in the first place and it’s looking stale.

Assuming we can put away a championship team, we're only 90 mins from a trophy. Whether that's good for us I'm not sure - it'll prolong Jose's reign.

We desperately need to hold the ball more and push up another 10-15 yards

No we aren't progressing, since the restart we've had one tactic - defend deep and try and nick a goal on the counter, any game where we have to take the initiative has been painful viewing and if anything has seen a regression from the early games when he took over.

It's no way to play. And I don't think this group have to play like that.

No to an extent but still some questions over the CB’s none of them are top class Centre backs.

To play attacking football need a decent CB pairing. We’ve got the holding mid sorted so not far off. Got the attacking players to do it but don’t think we got the correct manager to play decent football either.

Also to add a creative midfielder to keep the ball moving and forward at that so Kane can get on the shoulder again and occupy the opposition CBS.

Last edited:
Maybe my fears are right: that game at WHL on new years day 2015 means he now doesn't actually know how to train players to attack. He also seems to have forgotten that goals can be as much a defence mechanism as parking the bus.

Zero excuses now or this cowardly play: its not that he's not learning lessons, he actually seems unable to read or write....
Spent

I'm with you. Our squad is better than Leicester, Everton and Southampton's but they play better football. We're more or less on a par with Man U and Chestski squad-wise and they dont give the other side 70% possession> Its awful
I don’t think Everton play much better than us, but agree with the general point. Give up possession to City, Pool, Chelsea, then it’s fine, but we should be imposing ourselves on most teams in this league.

Back