• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I genuinely don’t understand how letting teams relentlessly batter us up the arse for 95 minutes every week, giving them an endless supply of chances, and looking like we’ve got an unexploded bomb when we do have the ball, is a sensible tactic?....

What am I missing?

That's the thing, remove the emotion from the analysis and we've been comfortable. They've created minimal and Hugo hasn't done anything that's not routine. But the fact we can't keep clean sheets and give up cheap goals kills everything.

The debate about the style of football is completely secondary.

You're never comfortable at 1 nil

Could we continue to play like this even if the fans come back??? Honest question, Do you think the players would still listen to Mourinho and sit back with the fans on their back?

It's so predictable, but then again we've supported Spurs for centuries and know what we're capable of and how we love to fudge up.

Mourinho has only been here a year and can't be expected to understand the full nature of Spurs yet. Once he does, he'll stop trying to defend a one goal lead.

Ideally I’d like us to be a good team that wins things rather than an average side that wins things like we used to be or a really good side that wins nothing because we can’t/don’t turn up when it matters

Well we're heading towards being an average team playing brick football that might get lucky and win a league cup, because we sure as hell ain't winning anything else under this joker

We only try and score when the score is level

I think we’ve learned after this run that we’re not going to win or challenge for the league. I’d take a trophy and a top 4 finish. Would still be a very good season

not winning the league with our current setup would be a failure for me

I genuinely don’t understand how letting teams relentlessly batter us up the arse for 95 minutes every week, giving them an endless supply of chances, and looking like we’ve got an unexploded bomb when we do have the ball, is a sensible tactic?....

What am I missing?

In theory we're meant to counter on them....but we dont

Back