• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK full disclosure. We were given an enormous Brie thing with puff pastry around it and garlic cloves pushed into it, to bake for an hour. My wife and child decided they didn't want any part of it, so I decided to drink a bottle of red wine. To help me combat the foe.

So far I'm winning, the Brie is a mere shell of what it once was, but there could be repercussions. Is it healthy to eat this much garlic Brie pastry smear?
Only if you share it with Bassong

3-5-2 might allow us to play on the front foot better, bit of pace with Sanchez in the back line and more freedom to attack for the full backs. No Sissoko either so a bonus

Back