• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a little confused about the right hand side. Who is nominally playing RWB? What's happened to Aurier and Doherty?

Hopefully Winks doesn't let us down as he's taken the Sissoko role, he needs to play as he did Vs Stoke; quickly and progressively.

Doherty RWB!

We should be looking to be better than the chasing pack not using their patchy form to excuse ours - I'd say the concern is more performance related than position related anyway and every time we drop points and underperform in games where we are forced to play on the front foot then it highlights a lack of progression that will almost certainly have a negative bearing on what we achieve in the league this season.

We should always look to do better. We've come quite a way in a bit over a year, but we've definitely got some way to go.

Excuse is to me a bit of a misnomer here. When we see somewhat inconsistent results as we do from other top teams perhaps that points to some reasons outside our control that leads teams to being more inconsistent?

So we have our own fans panicking about the opposition and all the damage their gonna do to us
Yet their line up I believe has a whole 11 who have scored as many goals as son has on his own.
This is part of the mentality change that Jose will say needs to happen

One upside about the line up is that we have a few who have been regulars so far this season who can come in fresh for Fulham on Wed: Aurier, Toby, Bergwijn, Sissoko

Sounds like everyone's confused with this team selection and subs on here, means this is either a disaster (we warned you) or a masterclass (we haven't a clue).

I knew Wolves were going to play 4-3-3. Why doesn't Jose? Their lineup looks extremely dangerous, ours looks overly safe to me.
So you conclude from the lineup that Mourinho "knew" they wouldn't play a back four?

Doherty and Reguilon as wing backs suits them very well and should allow them to attack more. Winks in for Sissoko gives us more quality on the ball.

I don't think a back 3/5 is inherently more safe than a back 4. It all depends on how we play. Wouldn't be surprised to see us sit back quite a bit, but hope we have more and longer spells where we have more of the ball.

So one of the reasons we should win the league is that Mourinho is a significantly better manager than Klopp and Guardiola?

I rate Mourinho, but not that highly.

I think he's a significantly better manager than anyone else in the PL bar Ancelotti.

I think Klopp and Guardiola are significantly worse than the other 16 too. Both frauds, and clams.

Last edited:
Back