• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I don't really get how it can be 62%, then 90% with a different dose and now it's 95% but good news anyway as 62% is still pretty decent.
By testing and recording the results I assume:p

It's good news, probably not for Pfizer etc..as cost and distribution of the ox/az vacs knocks the Pfizer one out the park.

I don't really get how it can be 62%, then 90% with a different dose and now it's 95% but good news anyway as 62% is still pretty decent.

There were different methodologies used in the trials and the second half dose was a mistake that needed investigating further. The US part of the Oxford/AZ trial is still ongoing, so lots of data yet to come.

It's worth noting that Oxford/AZ, Pfizer and Moderna all used different methodologies, so it is difficult to do comparisons on effectiveness at this stage. Oxford tested participants weekly whereas Pfizer and Moderna tested participants with symptoms, so they may have missed asymptomatic cases.

Anyway, the success criteria before they got to trials was 50% and they are all comfortably better than that.

Why are these Doctors posting on Twitter instead of working.

Litte wonder most of the UK population are saddled with pre existing medical conditions....

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u8.jpg

Of course I’m joking.

We all know most Doctors have been on holiday since March.

Still joking.

Great news on the Oxford vaccine. I heard that Epsom downs racetrack is going to be used as a hub for the southeast. Seems strange to me, I live nearby and access is poor.

Apparently it’s being used already for Pfizer so perhaps it’ll be fine. Not too sure if individuals will be expected to travel there or if that is just an hq for logistical purposes.

Pfizers UK HQ is just around the corner from there I believe - might have something to do with it.

Truly worrying numbers in hospitals at moment. The days of "a friend of a friend apparently has covid" are long gone.

Wife and I were taking the kids for a walk and knocked on a friend's house as we were passing for a social distance hello (we were standing around 3-4m way away!). She answered the door and said she's got covid.

Tested negative same day as us, 23rd Dec (as covid went through the kids class). 24th she had symptoms.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

By Icke I mean David Icke, the tin foil hat supremo.

I agree with many of your points, and I don't like lockdowns as an ongoing intervention. It is just a reset, and with that reset you are meant to learn, discover and be more smart with your approach.

For eg. If the data really shows deaths and severe illness is miniscule in under 60s, you have to get them back into society. And if we discover (as it appears) that immunity (antibodies and t/b cells) is obtained, that is only good for others. A head start as we wait for vaccine s.

I would debate your 5th point. Your implying something bigger is going on? And I always like to ask, have you reasoned out your view or thought it thru to some conclusions. Why would the government love lockdowns (it's surely the expensive option for them) ? What 'power' are they gaining, I'm not feeling that at all (weakness mor like). Is their fear of overwhelming hospitals a fallacy? And they have control and manipulation of all data to falsify that claim.
What is their ulterior gain from a pandemic? If anything it looks like the destruction of there own reputations.

Sorry, haven't been here in a while....to answer simply, i think many leaders do not care about their reputations per say because i believe many have signed up to the same long-term project: The World Economic Forum's Great Reset as endorsed by the UN amongst other global agencies such as the UN, which aims to change society in a more AI-focused direction but in a way that needs 'the house of cards collapsing' before being built again in specific ways.

Basically, The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Another phrase that reflects this is "Build Back Better" which you'll hear many of them saying.

This coronavirus situation is in my mind being used to speed up the process of societal change to this end. Make no mistake, i do believe there is a covid-19 virus which is deadly for some (like many viruses are) but the reaction to it with these constant lockdowns, constant testing using highly inaccurate PCRs to continually justify lockdowns etc is now not about infection control imo.

Back