• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcel Sabitzer

Again, where's the equivalence between a Lampard type player and a Sissoko type player?

@Bedfordspurs this guy seems a lot more involved in team/build up play than Lampard ever was
Lampard was frequently the instigator of a goal (like PEH is for us)
I was never a big Lampard fan and then o score a documentary on him and was stunned by how many of his 200 goals he started the move from
Sabitzer is remarkably similar and I assume a managers dream

Who’s been the best player on the pitch in these games? As shouldn’t we be signing him instead!
Sporadic players
Hence why I think spent home signing the player who is consistently very good is better than than the ones who are infrequently brilliant
We have players who can be world class one day and clumsy the next

Hojberg and Sabiitzer would be a two with the fatman in front.

Sissoko on the bench. Then him and Winks gone in the summer and Skip back in. I would say Winks has between now and end of the season to step up.

Where would that leave Ndombele/Sissoko?

I've been envisaging a 3 of

Hojberg Ndombele
Sabitzer
Would that not work?
It might. Sabitzer may well be brilliant but he doesn’t set my football pulse racing. RBL rely on hard work and teamwork. We need some goals from others.

Last edited:
It might. Sabitzer may way be brilliant but he doesn’t set my football pulse racing. RBL rely on hard work and teamwork. We need some goals from others.

We do need goals from outside of Son and Kane - his goal scoring numbers seem ok but not what you'd expect to solve the problem, especially if he's being spoken of as a Sissoko upgrade

We do need goals from outside of Son and Kane - his goal scoring numbers seem ok but not what you'd expect to solve the problem, especially if he's being spoken of as a Sissoko upgrade
He is more a non wide Dele but not a Sissoko.

He’s not rubbish but he’s no Grealish or even Dele imho.

You seen him play or judging off the highlights video
What he isn’t is a flicks or tricks player
He also doesn’t have the stability problems grealish has
But he is as creative and does more work all over the pitch

One's a champions league regular, the other is never going beyond Aston Villa.. Grealish wishes he was Sabitzer.

One's a champions league regular, the other is never going beyond Aston Villa.. Grealish wishes he was Sabitzer.
Grealish is class IMO
But he also has to have other players doing things he doesn’t do (the defensive side and the water carrying)
Sabitzer has done it now at the highest level and is equally effective product of use as grealish but without the flashiness

Also depending on price.
Just watching him of late he’s disappointed me!
His team whoever are very hardworking.

Sabitzer is a baller Hojberg like slight more leaning toward's the creative side.

You'd have Hojberg sitting, Sabitzer box to box and a #10. Classic 3 man midfield setup.
So what you're saying is no...Sissoko!!!!

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji3531]

Back