• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City ***

To win a cup you need a combination of good luck in the draw and to beat one of the big boys along the way - sounds obvious but very true.

IF we win this cup we will have done so having beaten Chelsea and Man C or Man U - plus also being given a bye and then drawn against two lower league opponents.

When we won in 2008 we had early home ties against Blackpool and Middlesbrough before coming through ties with man C (away), then Woolwich and Chelsea

in 1999 - Brentford, Northampton, Liverpool (a), Man Utd, Wimbledon and Leicester

In 1991 we had the most fortuitous run to the SF - Blackpool (a), Oxford, Portsmouth (a), Notts County before Woolwich and N Forest.

I agree.

This is a massive oppurtunity to reach a Cup final. We have to go for it and DO NOT underestimate Brentford. They really should be a Premier League team this season and play some decent football (from what I have seen).

Would rather we rest a few legs in the following match at Marine

If we don't see the likes of Cirkin and White starting against Marine, then why are they even in the squad? We should beat them with Joe Hart as striker and Sissoko in goal.

OH, and I quite liked turkey when I used to eat meat. I'd much rather have that than the bloody stuff we usually got served here. I'm having nut roast today - go on, have some fun on my behalf, you're welcome. :p

It is good to be in the League Cup semi final after beating Stoke in the quarter final. But we really made hard work of it against Stoke. Our performance was not really convincing but at least we managed to win. Credit to Bale, Davies and Kane for the goals. Davies' goal was crucial as it came after they made it 1-1. It could have gone either way if we had not scored then. Great to see Lamela coming on making a positive impact at that point. So, we will fact Brentford in the semi final. It is a good draw for us but we cannot get complacent. Hope we will take them seriously and go all the way to win the League Cup this season.

Back