• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City ***

What do you guys do differently in Norway to us for Christmas?
For starters, We celebrate and open presents on the 24th, not the 25th.
Secondly, we eat GOOD food, not some dried out bird.
And on that, have anyone ever ordered turkey in a restaurant??
"- Chicken? You don't have anything dryer than that? And I'd would like some bread as sauce"
And Brussel sprouts??? Who the fudge in their right mind eats that stuff? Absolutely no one likes it :)

Ohh... And Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

Last edited:
For starters, We celebrate and open presents on the 24th, not the 25th.
Secondly, we eat GOOD food, not some dried out bird.
And on that, have anyone ever ordered turkey on a restaurant??
"- Chinken? You don't have anything dryer than that? And I'd would like some bread as souce"
And Brussel sprouts??? Who the fudge in their right mind eats that stuff? Absolutely no one likes it :)

I like roasted sprouts! I also like Brentford at home and then a long wait for the final, which will hopefully be with fans. I just hope it's Utd and not City waiting there for us.

The match after the SF is Marine in the FA Cup, with a midweek match Away to Villa after that.

I can see a strong team against Brentford, no need to rest key players when there is a game 4 days later where they can be.

Understand that however the first choice players won't have much of a break at any point this season. International players will be playing more or less 2 per week from Sept til June. I think you need to find some down time for them where you can

Understand that however the first choice players won't have much of a break at any point this season. International players will be playing more or less 2 per week from Sept til June. I think you need to find some down time for them where you can

That’s where squad rotation in the 3 games (Wolves A, Fulham H & Leeds H) before the SF will be important.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a different starting XI in the LC SF and FA Cup game, which will then mean those that play in the SF will have over a week without playing a match. I even think we might see some younger players (Clarke, Scarlett, White) play some part in the FA Cup too.

Who the fudge are we bribing to get these draws!? Blatant corruption, tbh :D

If we don't win this cup, it will be one of the biggest letdowns in footballing history.

Let's give Brentford the respect they deserve - put the full first team out for that game. We can rotate against Marine.

I think winning the whole thing is still a big ask with Emirates Marketing Project and a resurgent United still in it, but I would agree, with the recent draws, not reaching the final would rank alongside losing to Portsmouth in 2010 and Everton in 2005 as the buggest letdowns (2005 I was convinced our name was on it)

I like roasted sprouts! I also like Brentford at home and then a long wait for the final, which will hopefully be with fans. I just hope it's Utd and not City waiting there for us.
I guess Aguero will be back by then so Emirates Marketing Project will be stronger, although we do have a better record against City in finals!

I guess Aguero will be back by then so Emirates Marketing Project will be stronger, although we do have a better record against City in finals!
I’m not convinced he will get back fit anymore
He has been coming back for some time now
Something odd there and his age may not help him

I’m not convinced he will get back fit anymore
He has been coming back for some time now
Something odd there and his age may not help him
I hope so! Wonderful player but they really do need him. They are being linked with Haaland a lot though...

I think winning the whole thing is still a big ask with Emirates Marketing Project and a resurgent United still in it, but I would agree, with the recent draws, not reaching the final would rank alongside losing to Portsmouth in 2010 and Everton in 2005 as the buggest letdowns (2005 I was convinced our name was on it)
Would be quite sexy to have beaten a team earlier in the season only to lose to them in a Cup final.

@milo Dele MotM.

If only because first half we started to see the Dele of old. Predictably tired second half given he's missed so many games but made several of his classic trademark runs that, when fully match sharp (given the chance!) he will surely make much more of.

I have sadly prepared myself for the fact it is over between us and Dele. Painful stuff...

Back