• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City ***

Think we have a lot of players who're a bit fatigued. Would have rotated a couple fresh people into the team.

I agree that we look fatigued, I think that's been the case for a few games, and that is contributing to mistakes.

Hopefully, we can put out a second team on Wednesday and rest some players.

We’re not poor. We just have a system that is pretty limited to teams that want to pile forward on us and then leave us an opportunity to get clear chances on the break.

Todays game is a mirror of Chelsea, they haven’t over committed which means we haven’t had opportunities to do what we have been doing. Therefore we need to be a bit more creative, inventive, but we just haven’t had it in us. I’ll admit today, we have been slow and 2nd to plenty.

At some point, Jose will have to play some pace at the back and push forward and play to our forwards strengths. Maybe now. If we push forward 2nd half with Dier and Toby at the back vs Vardy and Barnes, they will have us right where they want us.

Trouble is there are few teams that will play in to that setups hands - we need to develop a plan B and quickly otherwise this season will be a waste.

Time to see what we are really made of.

More of the same and we will do well to snatch a draw as we currently don't look we can score 2 goals in the 2nd half.

Hopefully they get a rocket at HT and we come out a different team.

Lose today and we could slip well back into the pack

Time to see what we are really made of.

More of the same and we will do well to snatch a draw as we currently don't look we can score 2 goals in the 2nd half.

Hopefully they get a rocket at HT and we come out a different team.

Lose today and we could slip well back into the pack

As much as I’m unimpressed so far, I think we’ll get at least a point if not three. Surely we won’t come through 3 games with one point. We want to be winners that can’t happen.

I agree that we look fatigued, I think that's been the case for a few games, and that is contributing to mistakes.

Hopefully, we can put out a second team on Wednesday and rest some players.
Why aren’t Leicester looking fatigued? I agree btw. So slow today.

Back