• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

The talk about a weakened pool team is odd
They had two players who wouldn’t start every game for them in (the two young lads)
They had their first choice keeper, full backs, firmino, two CMs and the front 3
Abs Plopp chose not use any subs which puts to bed his 5 sub argument

They had Fabinho and a kid at centre back. That's a massive opportunity for us. Klopp didn't trust his bench enough to make a change. They were weakened tonight.

He’s not really good enough though and certainly not nearly as good as Son and Kane. Jose plays him for his work rate and pace.

My point was more about the chance than it was the player - for a top team in big games those are as good a chance as you could ask for

Not according to @Baleforce who hates him for some reason. I am so disappointed by today. Just starting to believe we could win the title. It just feels so deflating.

he beat them once, in 13 attempts, despite always having a far superior squad, that one in 2017 still sticks in the throat, they were getting smashed by teams in the relegation zone every week playing long and giving up possession, we go up there and try playing out from the back and concede two soft goals

Jose's return is dogbrick so far to to be fair

Gutted on so many levels. The late goal. The fact it would have been one of those games we'd have said "that's the sort of game we'd have lost before this year" if we'd held out. The fact the odds were stacked against them with injuries. How brittle they looked when we applied pressure. The boost it gives them.

Absolutely fudging fuming and sickened.

I said at the start, if we lose my reaction will be "ah well, probably an expected result" .. But with Kane and Bergwijn missing two glorious chances each, then to concede in the 90th. Argh.

My attitude in reality is much the same as yours, fudgein' gutted mate. Bring on the weekend so we can hopefully forget about it.

Leicester are there for the taking right?

he beat them once, in 13 attempts, despite always having a far superior squad, that one in 2017 still sticks in the throat, they were getting smashed by teams in the relegation zone every week playing long and giving up possession, we go up there and try playing out from the back and concede two soft goals

Jose's return is dogbrick so far to to be fair
If we keep losing to them maybe we aren't as superior as you think we are.... [emoji848]

If we keep losing to them maybe we aren't as superior as you think we are.... [emoji848]

artworks-000401173581-j441x3-t500x500.jpg

I said at the start, if we lose my reaction will be "ah well, probably an expected result" .. But with Kane and Bergwijn missing two glorious chances each, then to concede in the 90th. Argh.

My attitude in reality is much the same as yours, fudgein' gutted mate. Bring on the weekend so we can hopefully forget about it.

Leicester are there for the taking right?
As long as we play them aggressively.

Let's not just sit on a single goal or GHod forbid sit and let them score first please.

They had Fabinho and a kid at centre back. That's a massive opportunity for us. Klopp didn't trust his bench enough to make a change. They were weakened tonight.
They were weakened, slightly
Fabinho played CB last season too but that’s forgotten for some reason
It’s not the pool team of 3/4 weeks ago
And I still think they will get more abs more injuries now.
I did hear via an Everton fan that they can’t use their Thetaputix Drugs as much now due to COVID testing, but I’m not sure how that would work

It’s 13 games into a season
And we have played Chelsea, United and Liverpool away!
So a 1/4 of our games have been at grounds we have been horrendous at

We will see. We won’t win the league. I can see us getting to a final but losing. I wouldn’t back us against any big 6 side in any final of any competition

Back