• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

Not sure what the fudge Dier is doing on that corner, but I thought we were good today. Deserved more. Only 12 games in. If anything, this is the best team we're going to meet, and we should've won. Ironically, I gained belief from that. I think we can win the bloody title.

It’s frustrating but even at our most expansive would we create better chances than the ones we had second half at Anfield?
I thought Sissoko looked lost and tired, Lo Celso struggled (understandably) on the right but Ndombele should have been his replacement.

feel a bit for Stevie, a good shift and got into two great positions but he looks like he couldn’t buy a goal. It’s fine margins and today was about a couple of individuals rather than the strategy. Not one of Kanes better performances!

Aurier excellent

The Chances we created, Sons goal aside, were opportunistic not really created by good play. We ceded possession all game which brought Liverpool on us. Bergwyn’s was a difficult chance. Definitely not a sitter.

His first one is a very poor finish albeit the defender had him under pressure. On the second one, if you see how close Allisson is to it and it still hit the post, it shows it wasn't easy. Still a great chance though.

Not sure what the fudge Dier is doing on that corner, but I thought we were good today. Deserved more. Only 12 games in. If anything, this is the best team we're going to meet, and we should've won. Ironically, I gained belief from that. I think we can win the bloody title.
Liverpool win it again I think. Wouldn’t be surprised if they March on now and stay top. They are best side in the league. Play some really good football as much as I hate to say it.

I thought Moura and Reguillon were both guilty of giving the ball away cheaply in deep positions and putting pressure on us. Others were, too, but they looked tired and so it’s rather more forgivable. The subs don’t have that excuse. I see the nudge on Dier for the goal but I think we are clutching at straws a bit if we expect that to be chalked off. Henderson was nowhere the ball anyway and I presume Dier would’ve gone with him. It’s frustrating because they always seem to get a late goal against but I can’t deny that that’s often because they’re the better side.

honourable mention for the commentary and pundit teams who did seem somewhat delighted at the final result. I don’t generally go in for the “everyone wants us to lose” thing, but I’m already tired of each them saying “Bobby dazzler” as if they’re the first ones to say it. It’s worse than watching dingdonginsons Real Deal.

I know we set up defensively and it's obviously worked but our lack of ability to pass the ball from a defender to a central midfielder makes it pretty hard to win these games. We just hoof it and two seconds later we're back defending again.

I almost added a second line about taking our chances but it felt wrong. They were miles better today. We couldn't even complete a pass we were under so much pressure in the first half.
Big it’s a game of two halves isn’t it?
They get an OG to take the lead and Hugo barely makes a quality save of note
We missed Chances and conceded a soft goal

His first one is a very poor finish albeit the defender had him under pressure. On the second one, if you see how close Allisson is to it and it still hit the post, it shows it wasn't easy. Still a great chance though.
I can’t remember the first one tbh.

Exactly this. We miss our two golden chances and our only creative outlet comes off. After that we offered very little going forward.

That sub should've been N'Dombele on for Lo Celso.
Mourinho went for running and longer balls which Moura is a good asset for but once we took off GLC we lost the passes between the lines which was a shame because we played much higher in the second half to our benefit. Quite a few loose passes around the centre circle in promising situations when maybe a different outcome would have happened with a GLC or Ndombele. [emoji848]

Back