• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

Then Ndombele surely. Not the time for Alli's brand of flicks going to the opposition.
Dele will put a foot in though more so than ndombele. He’s been looking back on form in his recent cameos. He’s movement is also good to draw players away from Kane and Son. Whichever way we need a change second half.

I think he's been fantastic last few games, not today though.

He adds precisely nothing going forward. Can't hold the ball up, and can't find our own men. Can't beat a man and has no pace to run in behind. A waste of space imo..

What a condescending post to state a difference of opinion.

I’m not even advocating Moura instead in the post but if dribbling into trouble is part of his remit than of course I’ll bow to your superior understanding of the game.

Apologies, it wasn't intended to read that way.

I was just trying to say that he's bringing a lot to the team.

That’s not a very enjoyable performance. We’re very very lucky. I knew we’d sit back but this is taking it to extremes.

Can’t pick a bad performance but can’t pick a good one either. I’m hoping this is some sort of master plan like Jose had at our place last season where we came into the game with 30 mins left. We’ll struggle to hold out if we continue this way.

Dele will put a foot in though. He’s been looking back on form in his recent cameos.
We don't so much need a foot in, we need press resistance and passing range. Neither are really Dele strengths although he can do a job in that respect. Ndombele seems more suited but for Sissoko, GLC should NOT come off the pitch.

The switching is killing us and Sissoko is just to far away and not quick enough to pick up his man.

Hugo - some good stops

Sissoko - getting booed a lot, so must be doing something right

Others are all a mix, but commentators are talking up Aurier for shouting at the midfield

Back