• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

It will be 6-3-1 as usual when Pool pin us back i.e.

Aurier Sissoko Toby Dier Davies Son
..........Bergy Gio Hojboj
................Kane

With Bergy and Son trying to be in 2 places at once

GLC makes sense I think. Fresh legs, Ndombele perhaps given the last 30 minutes against tiring legs rather than the first hour. GLC has looked on his way back to form too.

Davies I'm is more due to fitness, rotation or some such. Might be that he's more predictable, stable defensively, but can't really see it.
Regui wasn't good in the last game, might be tired.

I'm normally full of nerves before this game, I hate them more than everyone else combined, but we are so much better than them this season, this is gonna to be another easy to nil win.

Even with this brickshow of an OMT.

That is how I feel before we play Arsenal, our arch enemy. Don’t really get nervous for any other games except cup semi finals and finals.

Great results for us so far tonight. That really should give the team a boost. Avoid defeat and we stay top for another few days, but get the win and we are in a great position

Bit worried Liverpool might 'do it for Houllier ' tonight

COYS

Time to create a bit of history and record a win at Anfield when it REALLY matters

Great results for us so far tonight. That really should give the team a boost. Avoid defeat and we stay top for another few days, but get the win and we are in a great position

Bit worried Liverpool might 'do it for Houllier ' tonight

COYS

Time to create a bit of history and record a win at Anfield when it REALLY matters

Didn't they hound him out and fire him?

Back