• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 16: Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

We don't want to play in an ice box on an ice pitch with icy ice icing us. Granada would be nice.

No real teams to avoid in their from a footballing perspective, apart from Benfica (perhaps), but just avoiding going to Israel or Russia would be nice

Perhaps Molde or Braga

all about avoiding a long journey, all the other teams are brick, UEFA may as well save everyone the bother and give us the trophy now

Every day is a winding road.
I want to soak up the sun.
All I want to do is have some fun.
A change would do us good.
Like Steve McQueen(Thee Steve McQueen), all I need is a fast machine.

Yes, I'm being guided by my current playlist.

The Europa League may be Europe's second-tier competition but today's draw contains the leaders of all five major European leagues - Real Sociedad, Tottenham, Bayer Leverkusen, AC Milan and Lille.

How about that?

That’s quite an incredible stat :thumbs:

Interesting to know what they will do with us and Arsenal both at home for the 2nd leg.

No doubt it will be us who has to switch and play the 1st leg at home

That is about as good a draw as we could have got!

They're *7th* in the Austrian league (a 12 team league), 10 points behind Lask (2nd) but with a game in hand

Send out our usual Europa team for the away league, and then even if they did cause an upset, we can strengthen for the home leg. Hopefully Kane, Son not needed from the start i neither leg

Back