• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man of the match - Palace (A)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Tobias was outstanding. He looks back to his best when he's in a system where his lack of pace can't be exploited. A magnificent defender and great performance. Aurier did well and Dier too. Dier gave the ball away a few too many times for me though. Thought Hjobjerg was excellent again too.

Is Aurier’s name there as a joke? He’s been good of late, but definitely today wasn’t one of his better days. I thought Sissoko was solid today. Did the defensive work well. It still amazes me his transformation from being an unpopular player, to instead being a core part of our first team.

In order:
1. Hojbjerg and voted accordingly. Thought he was magnificent. Reads play so intelligently (reminds me like a CM version of Ledley!) constantly intercepting, then uses the ball very astutely. Always talking/shouting, organising, proper leader.. fudge all of a sudden he's become absolutely critical important & we can't afford for him to get injured :sweatsmile:
2. Toby - imperious at the back, can't remember a foot wrong.
3. Sissoks... thought he was bustling around all game, very physical, used the ball reasonably well too (not his strength!).

Back