• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace ***

But you're consistent and as you rightly said, if people have been OK with the tactics thus far this season, then the semi-rough must be taken with the smooth. :D

We can win the league this season, i don't know why people are trying to downplay it.

The only thing that will hold us back, seemingly, is not putting these sorts of games to bed because we are more concerned with protecting a lead than we are with strengthening it - find the right balance in these games and we're golden.

We can win the league this season, i don't know why people are trying to downplay it.

The only thing that will hold us back, seemingly, is not putting these sorts of games to bed because we are more concerned with protecting a lead than we are with strengthening it - find the right balance in these games and we're golden.

I agree.
And as much as I loved Poch -you know that- I cannot lie, the prospect of a title for the first time in my life is exciting.

I think it is important to ask why our midfield can't seem to pass and keep the ball . Poor games from Aurier, Reggie, Bergwyn and Son. The space was on the flanks and all their attacking play was just dreadful.

We hardly have a midfield..disapointing..no one who can hold onto the ball long enough and deliver,except
for Kane when he drops back. Obviously we need at least a couple of players who can hold onto the ball.
Dembele and Erikson of old comes to mind. I was hoping Le Celso would be more involved. But he's gone off the boil, somewhat..
Also not too sure goin on the defensive when were just 1-0 up is a good idea. Jose's way..in Jose we trust!

Anyway...lets hope were on a learning curve.

He has commented a lot on him on the pod
Also recently said that in a time of COVID Jose will excel... but not in a complimentary way
I’m sure it was him
I like him generally

He's entitled to be critical of him, I don't remember him ever being unfairly so.

Diego Torres certainly hates Mourinho.

Mourinho talking about how the midfield just couldn't pass the ball well in the second half.

My question is, why don't we play Lo Celso out on the wide right, where Bergwijn currently is, to address that?

Fine, keep the Hojbjerg-Sissoko pivot. But play Lo Celso wide right - he's played there plenty of times before for PSG and Real Betis, he's fast enough, sharp enough, as that 'grinta', and can *pass* the ball.

If we still can't keep the ball with Kane, Lo Celso, Son and Ndombele on the pitch - *then* there is a problem. But try it first, maybe?

Mourinho talking about how the midfield just couldn't pass the ball well in the second half.

My question is, why don't we play Lo Celso out on the wide right, where Bergwijn currently is, to address that?

Fine, keep the Hojbjerg-Sissoko pivot. But play Lo Celso wide right - he's played there plenty of times before for PSG and Real Betis, he's fast enough, sharp enough, as that 'grinta', and can *pass* the ball.

If we still can't keep the ball with Kane, Lo Celso, Son and Ndombele on the pitch - *then* there is a problem. But try it first, maybe?
That’s the sub I would have made

Back