• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace ***

Dele has apparently travelled with the squad today. Not obvious to me how he makes the 18 though unless we're rotating a bit ahead of Liverpool, Leicester etc

This will be a hard game today. Also concerned that our CBs might be more exposed if we have more of the ball and are trying to break them down

A game in which we are likely to have to try and break a team down but we limit our attacking options on the bench. 3 defenders on the bench. I don’t get it.

We are anticipating a big challenge from zaha and eze, so the team is no suprise, we need Steve to put in a shift, like all our boys...

Bale and Vincius were hooked on Thurs, and now dont make the 18. Not impossible that there is a link

Maybe Jose has explained to the squad the schedule coming up and rotation needed. I wouldn't expect to see Dele in the 18 vs pool...who knows...

A game in which we are likely to have to try and break a team down but we limit our attacking options on the bench. 3 defenders on the bench. I don’t get it.
Lo Celso, Dele, and Lucas not good enough? And Doherty can play higher up if needed.

Sissoko and Hojberg together in CM against such opposition doesnt exactly get the pulse racing either.

Its funny how Alli was left out because of attitude but it appears now with Bale that its probably more tactical and rotation. Son, Kane and one other of Moura and Berg in the league, thats the reality because of workrate and pace on break.

Its funny how Alli was left out because of attitude but it appears now with Bale that its probably more tactical and rotation. Son, Kane and one other of Moura and Berg in the league, thats the reality because of workrate and pace on break.

Recent comments about being difficult to keep everyone happy and key players needing to play consecutively in the Christmas period could explain this.

Back