• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

have you seen Donkey adams
He’s always been alright about us for a Gooner though. I’d say it hurts him but he offers sensible opinions rather than ones that are coloured by his association with that lot. Unlike Paul “Harry doesn’t suit Mourinho” Merson who wills us to fail because he doesn’t like us.
Have you seen donkey adams as a pundit? I saw him on yt, but he also seems like a likeable fella and grudgingly admiring and scared to see us doing oh so well, especially in defence

Have you seen donkey adams as a pundit? I saw him on yt, but he also seems like a likeable fella and grudgingly admiring and scared to see us doing oh so well, especially in defence

He struggles to as objective or as insightful as Ian Wright when Arsenal aren't doing well. Mind you, the last four seasons should have been enough time to adjust.

Hard to be too critical seeing as he's a recovering alcoholic. He was pundit with Sherwood for the NLD on PL Productions house feed, which gets shown on DAZN and is usually as controversial as cotton balls. He needs to come in a bit more prepared for any outcome if they're going to hand him these charitable assignments.

I've never seen Adams do punditry. I'm quite surprised he can string a coherent sentence together to be honest although Joe Cole is showing that being able to talk isn't a prerequisite for getting a punditry gig.

I've never seen Adams do punditry. I'm quite surprised he can string a coherent sentence together to be honest although Joe Cole is showing that being able to talk isn't a prerequisite for getting a punditry gig.
FWIW this popped up on my YouTube suggestions earlier this week, no wonder Adams speaks highly of Mourinho as seems that our gaffer used to phone him up and offer the donkey advice when he was trying to be a manager.

It is great to beat Arsenal in the North London derby and extend our good form against them. We have now won 3 and drew 2 in our last 5 matches against them. But we cannot get carried away as Arsenal have been really poor in recent years. Credit to Son and Kane for the goals. But Boom shaka laka other players who can score as well. This match shows yet again that we rely entirely on Kane and Son for the goals this season. Both Kane and Son have scored 18 of our 23 goals this season. Well done to our defence for keeping our fourth consecutive clean sheet in the league. With this win, we are now top of the league for the third week in a row. For the record, Everton, Leicester and us have been top of the league for 3 weeks each while Arsenal and Liverpool were top for 1 week each. Let's hope we can stay top of the league for the rest of the season !

you can accuse him of being patchy all you want

but he is up there with some of the best i've seen

Back