• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - Antwerpenpenpen***

Wow .. you fudging guys need some happy pills ..

B team playing in a dead rubber, players are running, trying, tempo of the game is actually decent

Quite few opportunities, final piece just a little off ..

Very fair comment.

He is spot on. Vini is poor today. Really hasn't held the ball up well and brought others in to play. A big disappointment as a hunk of burning love.

Not been great but very, very hard to learn the patterns with such a disjointed line-up.

Poor as we were we still had some good situations and fortunately Hart hasn’t had to make a save. Guess we can see it’s not the formation affecting Doherty’s contribution...
Doherty has been invisible again. He is supposed to ghost into the box and score... he is so ghostly I've not seen him

Wow .. you fudging guys need some happy pills ..

B team playing in a dead rubber, players are running, trying, tempo of the game is actually decent

Quite few opportunities, final piece just a little off ..

I mostly agree but blanket statements aren't really helpful here, not everyone is complaining about the performance.

If you have an issue with specific posters, why not direct your comments at them.

Mate. I'd advise please not looking for a fight. Thanks.

I'm not, I've been mostly positive about the performance so far. But you think making blanket statements against all participants in a thread, alluding to the use of anti-depressants is okay?

Back