• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Didn’t realize the pool game was midweek.

Massive for us. I feel pretty confident. Wonder if wolves can do us a favour tonight?

Not a chance.They will fold like a deck of cards.

Liverpool are worryingly going about their business without their best defender, when I have to be honest, I thought they would struggle

What happens if Liverpool lose Salad and Mane?

City Struggled without Sergio and Sterling
Yep you play someone else
Maybe that’s when bale comes in and is fully integrated
Or maybe old Vini come in
Maybe we change the set up slightly
The squad has a range of options

Mourinho just now:
"Harry Kane clearing balls in the box, Sonny for the first 60 minutes as a winger and then a second striker - it is not just about scoring goals and being world class players. It is about being great guys and doing your best for the team.

"We grew up
. I can imagine lots of people can imagine three matches in a row - against Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea and Arsenal - would be a moment for us to drop points and go back to 'normality' but we didn't go back to 'normality'. We are there. I believe one more week at the top of the table unless Liverpool win by many."

Brilliant. So true.
Also, his intonation and expression when he spoke about the normality was precious

So true and a blatant 2 fingers up to the SS establishment of outdated dinosaurs who will hopefully soon be extinct. Alex Jones aside, she gets it as well would get it.

Not a chance.They will fold like a deck of cards.

Liverpool are worryingly going about their business without their best defender, when I have to be honest, I thought they would struggle

It’ll be interesting up there. I could see anything happening but if Jose can nullify their attack, we’ll win because Klopp doesn’t have it in him to nullify our counter attack the way Lampard did.

Back