• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Are you looking forward to playing Liverpool? We play them in fairly quick succession - and both games will be a real test, and we will not be walking away with either game so it’s good we’ve got a backs to the wall dimension to us.

No because I hate them more than Woolwich and all my mates support them. It’s a small pitch up there which might suit us. And they leave a massive amount of space in behind which Sonny and Kane could really exploit. I can see how we beat them but they are also explosive going forward so we need to be as on our game defensively as we have been over the last few weeks.

We of all fans should know that possession doesn't equal winning especially in this league. Chelsea, Leicester and Liverpool have all won the league on a variation of the theme we're playing to now. Letting a team pass it in front of you then swing in aimless crosses is a dream come true to defend against. Will be a more interesting test against Liverpool.

In such a compressed season, being reactive could be a really smart move. The possession and pressing teams are going to run themselves ragged and pick up injuries.

Oh I know, I can just understand why some fans find it difficult to watch and I wouldn't criticise them for expressing that.

It's only awful to watch if you think football is only about pretty football.
That's not a dig.

Personally I loved the second half - the phycology behind it. That will have tinkled Arsenal off. It also showed the rest of the league we can be a solid wall whenever we want.
We've already shown we can play attacking football. The West Ham game showed that and showed we are capable of capitulation. We are now redressing that image.

Fancy your chances against us? Ok - how you gonna play?

Sit back? We can open you up and score from long range.
Be more expensive? Ok. Make sure you don't leave any loose balls though, we'll rip you apart on the counter. And then put the wall up.

I also quite like making sure Arsenal are...... FIFTEENTH in the table. That's a phycological position of dominance

but what if anything happens to Kane or Son?

Definitely up there with the best, and considering what she has done for Arsenal not a taco.
Only criticism I have is she is everywhere now. You can have too much of the same thing
She is decent though and tries to talk sense
Better than a LOT of better known ones for sure

fudge me what a defensive unit this team is! Would have liked to be a bit more adventurous in the 2nd half, but as Jose said, we were 2-0 up, no need to take chances.
Arteta is clueless! Says they had total control on the game and 54 crosses.
Yeah, but it was a little bit dangerous ONE time! They created the square root of feck all! Passing the ball around aimlessly is not being in control. Spurs were in TOTAL control, because arsenal were not causing us any problems!

Back