• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Got to love this forum. We are top of the league, needing to win to go top not just against anyone but our rivals and we didn’t bottle it. We haven’t conceded a goal against the Goons, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project in quick succession of games. And we are the second top scorers in the league. Yet some are still complaining we aren’t playing enough footballo_O COYS.....

Looking at those end-game stats, once again there's a load of crosses in from the opposition.
We are just set up to force other teams to cross balls in and we seem more confident with each game that we can form a strong redoubt to block and repel the crosses.

Jamie Redknapp talking about the players not enjoying playing like this. I bet they are loving being part of a strong team that's at the top.

Got to love this forum. We are top of the league, needing to win to go top not just against anyone but our rivals and we didn’t bottle it. We haven’t conceded a goal against the Goons, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project in quick succession of games. And we are the second top scorers in the league. Yet some are still complaining we aren’t playing enough footballo_O COYS.....

When you have 32% possession at home, it's fair to want a little more. We're all still getting used to having defensive solidity. Wouldn't be too harsh if I were you.

We treated the game like a cup final. 2-0 at HT why would we take unnecessary risks. If we’d be 0-0 or 0-1 then the gameplay and impetus changes. There is room for improvement when you consider Ndombele was missing, Sissoko will never offer anything in possession and no one has nailed down the attacking threat from the right but you see how the mentality and defensive work and game management is improving week by week.

Ah look, I’m delighted. Jose has organised us absolutely brilliantly. Having us top of the league is an exceptional achievement 12 months after he’s inherited a brickshow.

Im just uneasy with how we performed second half. It’s a discussion point and I may be completely wrong. It’ll be interesting to see if we play like that in a 0-0 against a top side at home that we need to win. Or if we continue to play like that if a side pulls a goal back against us. I’ll be very interested to see how we play at Anfield next week.

I didn’t feel we controlled the game in the same way we did against City. But I am absolutely delighted with where we are currently.

Looking at those end-game stats, once again there's a load of crosses in from the opposition.
We are just set up to force other teams to cross balls in and we seem more confident with each game that we can form a strong redoubt to block and repel the crosses.

Jamie Redknapp talking about the players not enjoying playing like this. I bet they are loving being part of a strong team that's at the top.

You can tell Kane is loving it. He’s happy to work his nuts off if we are winning even if he’s not getting the number of chances he’s used to.

Back