• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Far from over.

I shout at the TV when the commentators started saying it might be.

4-0 I might start to relax (it used to be 3....)
Yeah when to agree
We have seen these games before when they were good
Abs it’s really brick or bust for them now
Their playing with no one with a Defensive brain in midfield so their going all out

Looking so solid again. Great defensive shape and workrate. Breaking with pace, and accuracy. Kane and Son assisting each other. So far, match has gone as well as it could do.

I think Lo Celso will need to come off. Otherwise risk for red card. Would prefer Winks not to come on but I guess that’s our only option today.
Or could bring on Vinicius and drop Kane into CMF, he’s probably better in that position than Winks and already made a few clearances.

The selection of Stevie over Moura is a bit baffling

I don’t particularly rate Moura, but Stevie doesn’t seem to be able to do much right atm.

Not going to post or look here until the game is over. Got my iptv back, but it's at least 3 minutes behind now. Enjoy the game! COYS!

Back