• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

If we lose this I'm fixing the avatars just for you.

This please

NINTCHDBPICT000596035920.jpg

Steeling myself for the fact our skipper is unavailable. Let's hope those black fudging armbands do a little more for the owner's arms than Thursday; I think the game is won and lost right there (not exactly Nostradamus I know, but...)

Hart

Aurier
Toby
Dier
Reggie

Sissoko
Hojberg

Bergwijn
Ndombele
Son

Kane

I think we absolutely have to get Tanguy right up and in behind Kane as he will bamboozle them. I further think Dele is going to have a major role to play off the bench, in fact, given Lo Celso's poor performance Thursday, I'd expect to see Dele on instead of Tanguy for the traditional 65th minute sub; Dele loves the derby and I back him to have an impact.
Let it be carved in GG stone!

That last one is personal. In our final season at the Lane and the next season at Wembley, I managed to get to 9 and 12 games for each of those seasons (not bad given the distance!)...I am the proud owner of a Spaniel and I enjoy whisky (and whiskey!). Early in that final season, I saw one of the bomb sniffing spaniels outside the ground, and petted it. I then found myself downing a quick double before heading in. We won. I repeated this specific pattern (find the bomb sniffing spaniel, pet it and slam a double) for the rest of the season and it worked every single time. Twice I had to lap the ground, West Ham home and Chelski home - glad I did!!!!!

The last time I tried this combo was before the last derby at Wembley, when I found the spaniel but failed to get the whisky; we drew as you'll remember and I was furious the entire match.

So, on Sunday morning, in front of my telly, I shall pet my own fudging Spaniel and have a cheeky 8.30am double.
And we will smash these fudging tossers.
Hart or no Hart.

Very nice SoT
mendacity. Synonyms: deceit, deception, delusion, duplicity, error, fabrication, falsehood, falseness, falsity, fiction, guile, imposture, lie, untruth. Antonyms: candor, frankness, honesty, ingenuousness, reality, truth, truthfulness, veracity, verity

It's not even 8am and I'm learning

Stef - very nice post above about the spaniel, good effort. I'm not 100% sure your efforts had any effect on the pitch, but it was a good effort.
Mark - make sure you make yourself heard, if you're going. I imagine there will be a LOT of audible swearing from the fans. This is your chance to tell all of the players what you really think!

Very nice SoT
mendacity. Synonyms: deceit, deception, delusion, duplicity, error, fabrication, falsehood, falseness, falsity, fiction, guile, imposture, lie, untruth. Antonyms: candor, frankness, honesty, ingenuousness, reality, truth, truthfulness, veracity, verity

It's not even 8am and I'm learning

Stef - very nice post above about the spaniel, good effort. I'm not 400% sure your efforts had any effect on the pitch, but it was a good effort.
Mark - make sure you make yourself heard, if you're going. I imagine there will be a LOT of audible swearing from the fans. This is your chance to tell all of the players what you really think!
From the Latin ‘Mendax’...

Back