• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Play Scarlett. With Bale, Lucas, and Dele around him, shouldn't be too much of a risk. Worst case he comes off after 45' for Son or Clarke.

I think we need to win both our remaining EL matches to finish top of the group. But as the defeat to Antwerp away showed, we cannot get complacent. We may have beaten LASK comfortably at home but can expect them to be fired up at their place. Hope Mourinho won't do the same mistake he did against Antwerp away by resting too many players. We need to have the right balance in the team selection. We seem to have a few injury problems. Hope we will put up a good team and get a convincing win over LASK to improve our chances to win this group.

Everybody dance now!

We seem to be facing a few injury problems suddenly. Hope it won't affect out team selections. Frankly, don't want us to play inexperienced youngsters. I think we got enough fringe players to play in this match. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat LASK.

I think we need to win both our remaining EL matches to finish top of the group. But as the defeat to Antwerp away showed, we cannot get complacent. We may have beaten LASK comfortably at home but can expect them to be fired up at their place. Hope Mourinho won't do the same mistake he did against Antwerp away by resting too many players. We need to have the right balance in the team selection. We seem to have a few injury problems. Hope we will put up a good team and get a convincing win over LASK to improve our chances to win this group.

I dont believe Mourinho made a mistake against Antwerp, the players performed poorly, we had 3 or 4 good goal scoring chances in the first half which were not taken and gave away a soft goal, this was down to the players.

I dont believe Mourinho made a mistake against Antwerp, the players performed poorly, we had 3 or 4 good goal scoring chances in the first half which were not taken and gave away a soft goal, this was down to the players.

You shouldn't try and reason with a cold, unsentient being. He deals only in logic and team news.

I think we need to win both our remaining EL matches to finish top of the group

Not really. If we lose tonight, we go into the final game on 9, Antwerp on 12 and LASK on 9.

Therefore if we beat Antwerp in game 6, we're level with them on 12 however UEFA use head to head records NOT goal difference as the primary means of deciding placing. So
- given we only lost 1-0 to Antwerp then a 2-0 would definitely put us above then, and a 1-0 win would mean it would go to GD and currently ours is the best in teh group
- given we beat LASK 3-0 at home, unless we lose 4-0 to them tonight, we'll finish above them too

Obviously want us to win tonight, but I'd still back us to top the group even if we lose tonight

A strong line up. I suppose that it helps that we're playing weaker opposition this weekend

Back