• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

I've tried deleting and replacing my avatar but it still remembers my old one? If there is a magic button could someone press it for me please!

I've tried deleting and replacing my avatar but it still remembers my old one? If there is a magic button could someone press it for me please!

Same here! Someone help, please n thanks.

Edit: I can send the replacement image through to a mod if need be.

Avatars are fudged. You're stuck with what you've got or a silhouette until the software has been updated

Big job is it?
It's supposed to be seamless but there's never been an upgrade that took less than a few hours.

The main issue is remembering all the tweaks I've made over a few years and forgotten about.

It's supposed to be seamless but there's never been an upgrade that took less than a few hours.

The main issue is remembering all the tweaks I've made over a few years and forgotten about.

So you're on version 1.5.13, which was released in 2017.

I imagine updating to the current version (2.2.1) won't quite be seamless.

I'd definitely take a backup of the database / site files before you click the button.

Back