• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

I think you’re right actually yeah....

Funny though, I thought Kante was very good. Snuffed out Kane completely.
Thought it was Kovacic covering Kane
Kante was trying to cover Tanguy and got done a lot by him
It why I though when their midfield actually went forward it was kante that was free

I didn’t respond to your post did I?

Sorry just seen you meant the post itself. The incident he was talking about was the James ball from the left that Rodon was covering

im not sure it was handball but it looked it at the time.
No mate.... this is Deano Austin’s post... (talking about Dier as you can see)
Can’t remember who crossed it but Dier got himself in a really poor position and lost Abraham and the ball and Abraham fell over and put it wide from about 6 yards. Wasn’t one of the headers.

Yeah but the original post was about the other cross. It was my post he was responding to
As in the one I said when he when handled it
Nope.... The original post was this one...
His distribution was poor and he got done quite badly in the first half by the touch line by Abraham. There was an air of the Pogba one from last season about it. I can’t remember him doing anything particularly outstanding compared to 4-5 dodgy moments. On that basis, I’d say he wasn’t good and wasn’t at the standard he’s set himself recently.

Edit: there was also the Abraham chance second half where Dier was all over the place.

it was you who then decided that was the one where Abraham may have hand balled it.

I think Deano was far more likely talking about that cross from our right where Dier got himself in a horrible mess when for some strange reason not looking at the ball.

Satisfied with this draw. A win would have been great but we didn't do enough to win. This match could have finished either way due to defensive mistakes late in the match but fortunately for us, Chelsea failed to make use of it while Lo Celso wasted our chance as well.

Lo Celso really should have passed to Kane or Reguilon but he got greedy and wasted the chance. This shows Lo Celso's finishing is still poor despite his goal against ManCity. Too bad Kane and Son couldn''t find a goal as well.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet but Rodon who made his debut for us really rode his luck as his 2 mistakes could have been costly for us. Fortunately for us, the goal after his first mistake was ruled offside while the Chelsea player wasted the chance after his stupid back header late in the match. It shows Rodon's lack of experience and he needs to learn more to be reliable in defence.

The most satisfying thing about this draw is that we have now kept clean sheet in 4 of our last 5 league matches since the 3-3 draw with West Ham. It shows our defence is improving fast.

With this draw, we will now complete our second week at the top of the league. Hope we can stay there until the end of the season !

Last edited:
Back