• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

I'm gonna go do chores to pass the time. Done Tesco shop already. Now gonna pop to Super drug for some toiletries that Tesco didn't have. Might play some chess with the oldest who now isn't far off being able to beat me. Just need to keep busy.

I’ve really enjoyed playing and watching chess (I know I know) during lockdown. One of the few ‘sports’ that can continue online.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Recently returned from Spain, little gifts for the family, including handcuffs, eye mask and feathers for the missus.
Experimented last night and a resounding success.
Replay tonight
:ross:

took the little man to school, then went for a run. Spent whole day in the house yesterday, not good to stay in and not get out so feel better for that.

No other plans, WFH, bit of football in the evening and washing and sterilising baby bottles is the usual day now.

i suppose the only image issue they have these days, it is a big pile of plastic at the end of the day.

The reason why, in modern times, it's such a winner (for adults and kids) it is actually a product that can hold your attention span for more than minutes and gets you to live 'in the moment'. I can easily while away 3-4 hours with the daughter non-figuratively not thinking about anything else. It's a real switch off plus a creative outlet.
I wouldn't necessarily say that. My kid is playing with Lego that my older brother got in the early 70's, then I used it, then a cousin of mine, then both of my brothers kids, and now mine. It literally lasts several generations. Not many toys have that lifespan!

I wouldn't necessarily say that. My kid is playing with Lego that my older brother got in the early 70's, then I used it, then a cousin of mine, then both of my brothers kids, and now mine. It non-figuratively lasts several generations. Not many toys have that lifespan!
Did you get to my post two below that one;):D

Damn xenon bulb on my Passat found out that today was the day to die. Just last week I spent 3500 NOK (£300) to change the front wheel bearings. Damn xenon bulbs are £150 each, and the fudger that designed the car (most likely an financial advisor), designed it in a way that to be able to access it, you need to remove the whole fudging front of the car, bumper and everything!
That's Another £300 just to get a fudging bulb changed, in addition to the £300 for the bulbs!
That said, I found a video where they managed to change the bulb with only removing the diesel filter. I had a look, and I think I might be able to do it myself that way, but probably not without breaking my fingers to be able to get into the minimal space available.
It's fudging ridiculous that they make it that way! Volvo have an incredibly easy access to bulbs. Two clips, and you remove the whole headlamp.
I've orderd new bulbs, so will hopefully be able to change them this weekend. Will be well pleased with myself if I can mange it myself, as it's a very tricky operation. It's very tight, and you are not able to see anything. Just have to do it using your fingers as eyes. We'll see... Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Damn xenon bulb on my Passat found out that today was the day to die. Just last week I spent 3500 NOK (£300) to change the front wheel bearings. Damn xenon bulbs are £150 each, and the fudger that designed the car (most likely an financial advisor), designed it in a way that to be able to access it, you need to remove the whole fudging front of the car, bumper and everything!
That's Another £300 just to get a fudging bulb changed, in addition to the £300 for the bulbs!
That said, I found a video where they managed to change the bulb with only removing the diesel filter. I had a look, and I think I might be able to do it myself that way, but probably not without breaking my fingers to be able to get into the minimal space available.
It's fudging ridiculous that they make it that way! Volvo have an incredibly easy access to bulbs. Two clips, and you remove the whole headlamp.
I've orderd new bulbs, so will hopefully be able to change them this weekend. Will be well pleased with myself if I can mange it myself, as it's a very tricky operation. It's very tight, and you are not able to see anything. Just have to do it using your fingers as eyes. We'll see... Wish me luck!
Find someone with small hands, and encourage (shout at) them while they are doing it

Back