• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

He's brilliant. A really inspiring and brave statement.

Yeah good luck to him. Watched a few of his earlier performances and was impressed. I enjoy those sort of Sundance film festival type movies.

Did not realise he was doing tv ago now. As a rule my tv viewing is 80% football, the rest drama etc. Is this umbrella thing any good?

Off topic ella at work was in today and I said to her "hey ella it is raining, have you got your umbrella ella ella ella" she rolled her eyes and said she had missed me. Everyone misses me when they dont see me for a bit, but after an hour or so I catch them all hiding from me.

So has Ellen/Elliot Page had the surgery and transitioned to a man or does he just identify as a man?

Why would you care and is it any of your business? Given that he has just made this announcement, there is a long road before any surgical procedure could be carried out.

Watched it last night. First trip to the cinema all year. Amazing film. Like Bourne crossed with Daniel Craig's Bond. Christopher Nolan made it, cast has quality actors throughout like Michael Caine, Kenneth Branagh (basically playing Roman Abramovic). Highly recommended.
I saw it at the cinema, in a brief moment where Leicester wasn’t in full lockdown and cinemas were open for a couple of weeks.
Had no idea what was going on for an hour, but it seemed good. I then had to go for a tinkle 6 times which ruins the continuity somewhat. Have ordered the UHD so I can at least hit pause and watch in 5 minute bursts soon!

Back