• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Podcast

Great perspective, thanks, and I agree. BTW if you are interested in being a part of our zoom pod look for the topic thread in random and let us know. We are still in pre/season training!

Yes @Glenda's Legs we would welcome you on board!

[Moving from Coronavirus thread]

Thanks for the invitation, much appreciated. Not sure being on the pod would be my 'thing' however. But looking forward to hearing the inaugural GG broadcast!

out of interest is this going to be something in the public like on a youtube stream or an in private by invite gig?

out of interest is this going to be something in the public like on a youtube stream or an in private by invite gig?

What we're looking to do is "soft launch" it here early next year for our boards, and then we'll explore further. Pods -especially footie ones- are in our view worth balancing between analysis and chat, so we'd rather take our time getting the blend right than rush something out that doesn't grab the ear (or get people wanting to react). We'd love to have you be part of one of our"pre-season warmups" if you'd like, as we feel there's room for some push and pull within what we're doing? You always bring interesting counter-points to discussions IMO, so interested in joining even for just a test run?

What we're looking to do is "soft launch" it here early next year for our boards, and then we'll explore further. Pods -especially footie ones- are in our view worth balancing between analysis and chat, so we'd rather take our time getting the blend right than rush something out that doesn't grab the ear (or get people wanting to react). We'd love to have you be part of one of our"pre-season warmups" if you'd like, as we feel there's room for some push and pull within what we're doing? You always bring interesting counter-points to discussions IMO, so interested in joining even for just a test run?
I also can’t show my face as I’m on the run from police.

I also can’t show my face as I’m on the run from police.
rapistsearch.jpg

Cheers for this, was more asking on the basis would be a decent watch than being on it. Not sure I would add much flavor to it.

Back