• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

Having not being sure of Roden having seen some clips of him at Swansea I think he may
make it..bluder in the last minute though!
I thought he played well..
I,ll take a point from that as we did not that play that brilliantly and ..
we could have lost..

We were fudging shocking with the ball, Dier kept giving the ball away with stupid passes and everyone was trying to much with the ball as if they didn't even want to win the game. Said i would take a draw but that was the most negative play i have ever seen a Spurs team play.

I agree we were awful with the ball, complete opposite of last week

But considering how bad we were with the ball, isn’t it better to shut up shop that push harder and get caught.

seen us pumped enough in these games playing “the right way”

This is what you get from Mourinho. Dire to watch but if we win trophies I don’t mind for a season or two. Think Tanganga should get a chance next to Dier. Rodon was fine but he almost let them in a couple of times. Aurier was very disciplined which was definitely a plus. Bergwijn doesn’t have the quality of Kane and Son on the ball. Worked hard and helped pull off Mourinho’s plan though so can’t be too critical.
I'm going to guess Tanganga is way away from being proper match fit and that Rodon is therefore the better option for now.

This is what you get from Mourinho. Dire to watch but if we win trophies I don’t mind for a season or two. Think Tanganga should get a chance next to Dier. Rodon was fine but he almost let them in a couple of times. Aurier was very disciplined which was definitely a plus. Bergwijn doesn’t have the quality of Kane and Son on the ball. Worked hard and helped pull off Mourinho’s plan though so can’t be too critical.
He has played ONE full premier League game and didn't look of place at all. ONE!
By your criteria there would literally be no employed footballers.

Re; Mourinho - he understands the news to be dire and functional when needed and fancy and expressive when needed.
When you win something, the highlights reel will be the entertaining stuff.

Good football beats some opposition in games.
Smart football beats opposition to trophies.

I agree we were awful with the ball, complete opposite of last week

But considering how bad we were with the ball, isn’t it better to shut up shop that push harder and get caught.

seen us pumped enough in these games playing “the right way”
I hear you it's just frustrating because Chelsea are really nothing special and were very beatable today if we had been able to get any quality going. Maybe the extra 2 days didn't help although not many of these guys featured on Thursday.

He has played ONE full premier League game and didn't look of place at all. ONE!
By your criteria there would non-figuratively be no employed footballers.

Re; Mourinho - he understands the news to be dire and functional when needed and fancy and expressive when needed.
When you win something, the highlights reel will be the entertaining stuff.

Good football beats some opposition in games.
Smart football beats opposition to trophies.

No, that's not my criteria.

Dier was superb against Emirates Marketing Project but he needs to accept his limitations as a passer, he’s not a good passer. Just play it simple to someone who can play like Hojbjerg. Put us in trouble a couple of times today.

Bit disappointed with Kane and Son.

Id go Ndombele for MOM @milo

I hear you it's just frustrating because Chelsea are really nothing special and were very beatable today if we had been able to get any quality going. Maybe the extra 2 days didn't help although not many of these guys featured on Thursday.
Most definitely probably a factor, and unlike previous games, we weren't as clinical as we needed to be. But a defeat would have been bad for momentum and belief.

Rodon, what a lucky, lucky boy - but did well overall

Lo Celso, was caught up in the moment and didn't do anything in the end, such a shame

I'd like to see the ex Madrid lads on the left sometime, the French Connection down our left did well overall I thought

Thank GHod for Hugo MOTM

Chelsea nothing special? You're probably thinking of their first few games. They're a different team now. It's going to be between us, them, and Lollerpool for the title.

I think they were and we did have chances

SB had 2 chances, till the Giroud header the best chance of the game

Son had a couple and didn’t shoot

Chelsea are as, if not as free scoring as we are atm

if we don’t finish high in the league it won’t be because of getting a point at Chelsea instead of 3.

We had the first half and they had the second half.

Back