• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

Given that Mourinho subs him on 60 most games I'm fairly sure it's fitness.

Especially as there's a vert obvious choice for subbing off that he didn't take.
Mourinho doesn't see the Sissoko issue. No way I'm a cagey match like this would he be willing to try the golden trinity out.

Lol. Even Sissoko doesn't expect anyone to pass to him.

Made the run and didn't even look for the ball

Mourinho doesn't see the Sissoko issue. No way I'm a cagey match like this would he be willing to try the golden trinity out.
I think he sees it.

We haven't had three fit footballers to put in midfield yet this season.

I'm really trying hard to remain positive about Mourinho ball, but this is tough to watch.

I wonder why he's not doing anything now. We've been brick for the entire second half and so many players are obviously tiring, but we have like for like subs still on the bench.

I'm really trying hard to remain positive about Mourinho ball, but this is tough to watch.
Doesn't feel like we are even trying to win and Chelsea feel very beatable today for me. A little ambition in midfield and I think we'd dominate them fairly easily.

I don't have an issue with this 2nd half at all, free-scoring chavs being held on their own ground.

Back