• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

I'm buzzing for this today
We've been competing for the title in recent years, well 4 years ago
This will for me be a huge show of how far we've come under Jose with the new fantastic squad
I really do fancy us to not be bullied, be strong, show character and be tatically spot on
I fancy 1-0 or 2-1 us

COYS

Hugo
Serge Eric Joe Sergi
Moussa Tanguay Hjoberg
Heung-Min Harry Stevie

Why only PEH only has his surname?

I've done what I can by setting Ziyech as my Fantasy Football captain.
Early red would be acceptable

Yeah, I’m worried about his delivery and Werner’s pace.

I guess we’ll play deep to try to nullify that and hit them on the break.

I guess we’ll be looking for a replay of the city performance.

We’ll be giving up possession and sitting deep, people need to get that in their heads now.
I expect CHelsea won't be throwing in nearly 20 crosses, like City did. There'll be more drive through the centre, or diagonally in from the flanks. A different challenge and, to my mind, a more difficult one to endure across a match.

I expect CHelsea won't be throwing in nearly 20 crosses, like City did. There'll be more drive through the centre, or diagonally in from the flanks. A different challenge and, to my mind, a more difficult one to endure across a match.
Drive through the centre from whom? Mount?
Their attacking strength is wide and also we have great counter options wide too which they will be thinking about

:)Am I the only one that who thinks their is a lot of hype surrounding Chelsea’s defence?
I’ve looked at who the clean sheets were against and it wasn’t what we would call quality sides...
They conceded against a very very blunt Sheffield United side
They kept a clean sheet against Saudi Sportswashing Machine who didn’t leave their own half until 70 minutes
Conceded vs Rennes and kept a clean sheet too
Then the others were against Krasnodar, Burnley and United
Their record against top half teams looking at the results is really poor.
Drew with Southampton
Lost to Everton
Lost to liverpool

Maybe it’s not the best way to judge a teams progress but I do feel teams gets hyped up without getting results you wouldn’t expect to get...

Our result last week was quickly out down to to a quality performance, but city being toss. City battered Burnley yesterday, and I don’t remember anyone battering them.

Maybe I just simplify things too much
I think this will be quite difficult. Chelsea has improved quite a bit since the start of the season. And let's not forget they're coached by Frank who understands the significance of this rivalry and will drill it into the players. I'd take a draw.

Expecting this to be very tough.

Yeah they haven't played against many top teams yet, but they are a very good side and in good form. And they're Chelsea.

Like against City avoiding individual errors will be key, keeping that intensity in the low or medium block, then finding quality when we get the chance.

Definitely a game that can swing either way, but we're looking like we're really coming into our own and this is the kind of game Mourinho is born for.

COYS!

I think this will be quite difficult.
Chelsea has improved quite a bit since the start of the season. And let's not forget they're coached by Frank who understands the significance of this rivalry and will drill it into the players. I'd take a draw.
Have they improved or have they just played a load of teams they should be beating?
I’d argue it’s a combination

Have they improved or have they just played a load of teams they should be beating?
I’d argue it’s a combination
You can only beat what's in front of you. By the same token, if you look at our games leading up to the City match, you could say the same for us, no?

let's not forget they're coached by Frank who understands the significance of this rivalry and will drill it into the players. I'd take a draw.
Plus Lampard knows exactly how Jose will approach the game, so he can plan accordingly.

Also they've had two days more recovery time from their midweek European game. Things always seem to fall in their favour whenever we go to Stamford Bridge.

Back