• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

I'm buzzing for this today
We've been competing for the title in recent years, well 4 years ago
This will for me be a huge show of how far we've come under Jose with the new fantastic squad
I really do fancy us to not be bullied, be strong, show character and be tatically spot on
I fancy 1-0 or 2-1 us

COYS

Hugo
Serge Eric Joe Sergi
Moussa Tanguay Hjoberg
Heung-Min Harry Stevie

Lampard is under a big spotlight today.

They’ve got plenty of talent but they have some defects structurally. Can they defend properly when under the cosh, can they adapt to a change of tactics if they do go ahead.

They aren’t as good as City.

Biggest game of the season so far.

COYS.

we know chavs have got an exciting attacking lineup and have been free scoring, 1 difference with us - but at the back Thiago coming in with reece james and their keeper has been keeping clean sheets and wins, what 8 on the bounce ? Mou apparently hasn't won at the shed since going there with Inter in 2010. Will they learn, and deal better, with our attack than Emirates Marketing Project did ? Will we continue to deal well with their attacking threats ?

Gonna be a hard fought win/game I feel, I wonder what changes, if any, Mou will make.

:)Am I the only one that who thinks their is a lot of hype surrounding Chelsea’s defence?
I’ve looked at who the clean sheets were against and it wasn’t what we would call quality sides...
They conceded against a very very blunt Sheffield United side
They kept a clean sheet against Saudi Sportswashing Machine who didn’t leave their own half until 70 minutes
Conceded vs Rennes and kept a clean sheet too
Then the others were against Krasnodar, Burnley and United
Their record against top half teams looking at the results is really poor.
Drew with Southampton
Lost to Everton
Lost to liverpool

Maybe it’s not the best way to judge a teams progress but I do feel teams gets hyped up without getting results you wouldn’t expect to get...

Our result last week was quickly out down to to a quality performance, but city being toss. City battered Burnley yesterday, and I don’t remember anyone battering them.

Maybe I just simplify things too much

Back