• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

I think Bale starts as only 60 minutes mid week.

lloris

Aurier Rodon Dier Reggie

Sissy Hojberg

Bale Ndombele Son

Kane

I would take a draw.​
I think this except Bale will be replaced with either Moura or Bergwijn due to their defensive work rate and threat in behind.

They are like West Ham for us now, their only ambition in a season is to take points off of us, I expect another comfortable Jose-ball win.

Mourinho is unique in the way he sets up compared to other top six managers. He tries to nullify the opposition in attack and defence rather than relying on his own teams strengths. Just thinking of how he has tried it in the past with Chelsea.
That's fair, but why would Bale do that to a greater extent than Son?

That's fair, but why would Bale do that to a greater extent than Son?

I was thinking Bale has greater heading ability the same way Dele had success against Chelsea playing off Kane.

The team probably will be the same as in the City game in all honesty apart from Rodon.

Mourinho is unique in the way he sets up compared to other top six managers. He tries to nullify the opposition in attack and defence rather than relying on his own teams strengths. Just thinking of how he has tried it in the past with Chelsea.
He doesn’t IMO. He will play a variety of ways
He picks his team to win the game
We didn’t set up to nullify united did we?
If he thinks a team is better than us with the ball he will target other weaknesses. If not he will set us up to keep the ball

I think it will kick-off personally, Mourinho knows Lampard's needle point.
We will not lose that is for sure, unless Abramovich bought the ref for his 1000th game.

Same team as City with CB replacement.

We're only 10 games into the league, but I'm bricking myself at the prospect of what a win here could mean. COME ON! Step on it, show us what you're made of, play em off the park. COYS!

Gird your loins for another extremely hard watch.

They are going to come at us hard and fast straight from the off, do their best to unsettle us, prevent us from playing our game.

Will be interesting to watch Jose's counter tactics. Eleven behind the ball, intense counter press. Long balls out of defence over the top.

Kane playing deep, finding breakout passes to Son, Bale, Bergwijn, whoever.

Very few goals if any, maybe one or two. Could go either way, probably spinning on fine margins, micro decisions by the VAR.

I'm going 1-1.

Back