• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Brighton deserved a point but that pen is very soft. He’s clipped him, it was a bit careless but it looks worse in slo-mo and Welbeck has gone down laughably late.

fudge it. Good to see the Dippers drop points.

Brighton deserved a point but that pen is very soft. He’s clipped him, it was a bit careless but it looks worse in slo-mo and Welbeck has gone down laughably late.

fudge it. Good to see the Dippers drop points.
I agree re the pen, but they’ve been given all season, had it been up the other end Klopp would have been spitting for it.

You can't have some sides being allowed a crowd and others not, that's just strange. Just let everyone have the same amount or if the cases are high in some areas of the country then we just have to all hold off until all the clubs can start having fans again.

Edit. It's good that they are even discussing it now though

I'd imagine the positive impact of so few fans being allowed in to stadiums would be so negligible that i don't see why it needs to be a consideration if some clubs are unable to do so

Back