• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs vs Lugrod... Lrodge.... Ludgratet.... F*ck it.

10 changes from week-end .. total cruise/training ground game

backup striker gets a couple

Lucas continues to show his value in Europe

Bale continuing his journey, was a moment where he blew past his man .. memories of old

Kane/Son/Reguilon/Dier/Lloris sit it out

Young players get a run out ..

Pretty much perfect day ...

well if we lose next week, it could be a fun scenario where we DO have all 3 teams finishing on 12pts. Think it might go GD then and not head-to-head
I believe it would be H2H on the matches involving the 3 tied teams. Since we'd all have got 6 points from those matches it would go to GD on the 3-way H2H.

Nominations for Dele, Ndombele and Vinicius. Anyone else?
Thought someone mentioned Winks? Or was that tongue-in-cheek?

Whatever. Winks played well despite his fluke goal. Loads of good probing balls, especially first half. Not that anyone will vote for him, he's currently GG's fave spacegoat.

I believe it would be H2H on the matches involving the 3 tied teams. Since we'd all have got 6 points from those matches it would go to GD on the 3-way H2H.
This is how it's settled
1. Points involving tied teams
2. GD between involving teams
3. Goals scored in matches involving tied teams
4. Same as 3 but away goals scored.

Possibly. But Peter Crouch has got pipe-cleaners for legs.

Body shaming alert!!!!!!! ;)

As a fellow (tall / lanky) (person / streak of tinkle) I feel the need to stand up for my own. Crouch's body is beautiful, that's why he gets to do rude things to his lovely missus.....:D

I'm happy. I understand that professional athletes get injuries. Unlike you, Legomoaner.

Doesn’t seem like you are happy, do you need to talk to someone?

It really seems like you had a troubled childhood, I’m sorry - if stalking and taking it out on strangers on a message board makes you feel better go ahead.

pi7exifu0q161.jpg

Lo Celso injured again ffs, last thing we need as it forces ndombele to play this game with chelsea on the horizon.

Gio seems to be made of glass atm!

Slightly obvious as he should be playing from the start but even if Jose has decided for tactical reasons to go with ndombele, then lo celso would undoubtedly be on the bench.

Gio and Bergwijn are obviously carrying knocks, sadly for Gio it seems to be a knock after nearly all games he plays atm!

It would have been nice to rest PEH, sissoko and ndombele ahead of sunday but now I suspect ndombele and sissoko will have to do a half each! Not good!!

Lo Celso is made of the weakest of glass.

It seems like he picks up a knock every month.

Mourinho has confirmed that it was a precaution, he could've played but we chose not to and that he should be available for Sunday.

Overreaction, much?

Back