• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs vs Lugrod... Lrodge.... Ludgratet.... F*ck it.

Good luck. Had it a few years ago, and it was the best thing I ever did.* Happy to discuss if you have any Q’s?

* excluding anything else I latterly think of.

I failed the consultation stage, apparently the shape of my eyes was not conductive to having the treatment...

Asked if I was in any way related to Mesut Ozil the cheeky feckers.

We did well to beat Ludogoretes away last time. Hope we can get another comfortable win at home this time. But as shown against Antwerp, we cannot get complacent. We need to play the right players to have a balanced team. Let's hope we will turn up with the right players and get a convincing win to improve our chances to progress tot he next stage of the EL.

Everybody dance now!

Will prefer if we play our best team against Ludogorets. But with us facing Chelsea in the league next, can understand if we rest a few players. Whoever play in this match need to play at their best to help us win. We need to be clinical in front of goal and error-free in defence. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win.

Lo Celso injured again ffs, last thing we need as it forces ndombele to play this game with chelsea on the horizon.

Gio seems to be made of glass atm!

Where have you read that he's injured?

Slightly obvious as he should be playing from the start but even if Jose has decided for tactical reasons to go with ndombele, then lo celso would undoubtedly be on the bench.

Gio and Bergwijn are obviously carrying knocks, sadly for Gio it seems to be a knock after nearly all games he plays atm!

It would have been nice to rest PEH, sissoko and ndombele ahead of sunday but now I suspect ndombele and sissoko will have to do a half each! Not good!!

As long as we use players from the 1st team squad, it will always be a strong team. Our squad is phenomenal!

Wait until it’s 0-0 at HT [emoji23]

A few player who have a pint to prove and are maybe a little rusty. But there is quality throughout the side. With Ndombele I have confidence. Ideally we’ll be a couple up at HT and take him off and clone him.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back