• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

As per previously it seems there will just be guidance on travelling into an area in a different tier.
Dividing the country in different zones, with different rules, just doesn't work! Look to ANY country that have tried it. At least at this stage of the pandemic.

Non tickets related question--how come that next gameweek's matches haven't been moved around for TV yet? I'd imagine the NLD won't stay on Saturday 15:00 KO, but don't they usually re-schedule it sooner? (maybe it has something to do with fans being allowed back)

I'm just trying to organize my next weekend around it and I'm waiting for the TV networks to tell me what's up I guess...

Non tickets related question--how come that next gameweek's matches haven't been moved around for TV yet? I'd imagine the NLD won't stay on Saturday 15:00 KO, but don't they usually re-schedule it sooner? (maybe it has something to do with fans being allowed back)

I'm just trying to organize my next weekend around it and I'm waiting for the TV networks to tell me what's up I guess...
It will be on the Sunday as we have an EL game the Thursday before and afters so probably 4.30pm prime time kick off

Emails today from the club
1 was a survey about going to games during lockdown
The other was about validating our ST's for photo's or something

Following Monday’s Government announcement around a tiered lifting of COVID-19 restrictions from Wednesday 2 December, the Club is making preparations for a safe return of fans to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

During these extraordinary times, it is vital we know exactly who is entering the stadium, and as part of this process we should like to remind you that all returning fans will be required to have validated a form of ID, such as a passport or UK Driving licence, against their online Season Ticket Account. This requirement will be in place for all future matches, either at reduced or full capacity, and will be linked to our new digital ticketing process for entering the Stadium.

We have reviewed our database and can see that you have not yet successfully validated your ID and therefore encourage you to do so now. However, if you have completed this process in the last 24 hours, please disregard this email.

As we prepare to welcome fans back to our stadium for matches at a reduced capacity, we anticipate that tickets will be allocated via a ballot to our Season Ticket Holders. Entry into any ballot will also be subject to successful completion of the ID validation process - submitting your ID for validation at this stage will not automatically enter you into any ballots, but will allow you to submit an application without delay when the time comes.

ID VALIDATION

To complete the process, you must now log into your online eticketing account via your smartphone.

Once logged into your account, navigate to your ‘Notifications’ on the right-hand side of the home page and click on the ‘Verify Your Identity’ link.

You can also review your ID status by going to ‘My Account’ à ‘Account Management’ à ‘Identification Verification’. If you have already validated your ID, you will be notified here.

At this stage, you will be able to capture your Passport or UK driving licence using your smartphone camera. If for any reason you are unable to use the camera function to validate your ID, you can upload a scanned image or saved file from your device instead.

It is important that the ID provided is for the person that will be using the Season Ticket on matchdays. Further information for those people who wish to change the registered ownership of a Season Ticket can be found below.

SEASON TICKET AMNESTY

We are aware that Season Tickets are often held in the names of previous purchasers or one family member. We are therefore offering a one-off amnesty period to ensure every Season Ticket is registered in the name of the individual using it.

If you need to change the registered name on your Season Ticket account, please follow these steps, which may have slightly changed since the original email sent:

Step 1: Log into your online eticketing account via your smartphone.

Step 2: Go to your Notifications to “Verify Your Identity” – At this stage, you must submit the ID for the individual whom you wish to change the Season Ticket ownership to.

Step 3: Once the ID is submitted for the new Season Ticket Holder, if the ID is added correctly, you will receive a “Pending Verification” message during the validation process. There is nothing further you need to do at this stage. Please await our contact to request any further details required from you to complete the final stages of the update to your Season Ticket account.

Step 4: We shall then confirm in writing when the update has been completed and all Ticketing Points transferred with the Season Ticket.

Please note, we shall be operating a three-year period for any original Season Ticket Holder to contest a name change, so you may be required to submit supporting documentation to complete the full transfer. If any ownership dispute arises within this period, the Season Ticket concerned will be suspended while an investigation is carried out. The Club’s decision will be final in any such dispute.

If you have changed your name due to legal reasons, i.e. Marriage or Divorce, you may still receive the “Pending Verification” message and may be contacted to provide additional documentation.

Following ID validation, any additional steps required to complete the name change process will not hinder an application to enter a ballot for a match ticket. However, the full Amnesty process must be completed prior to entry into the Stadium

All personal data is held in strict accordance with GDPR regulations. View our Privacy Policy in full.

Tips on submitting your ID

Here are some useful tips to help you complete your ID validation successfully.

1. Please login to your online eticketing account and click on ‘Verify Your Identity’ in Notifications.
  2. Ensure the ID is a valid Passport or UK driving licence of the fan intending to attend future matches. Please note that, in general, driving licenses will be easier to capture.
  3. You can either choose to “Enable Camera” to live capture or click in “Select or drop image” to upload an existing image or scan. If you wish to capture a live image (take a photo) of your ID, we advise using a smartphone rather than laptop camera or webcam.
  4. Ensure the picture you capture, or upload, is of high quality
  5. A full image of your UK Driving licence photocard is required
  6. A single photo page of your International Passport is required
  7. Ensure there are no stains on your ID obscuring any part of the text/image
  8. Ensure your ID is not torn or damaged
  9. When capturing an image ensure your camera lens is clean. Avoid glare and shadows
  10. If your ID cannot be validated at the first attempt, please try again in another room or with a different saved file.

Please visit Ask Spurs for our frequently asked questions.

Further Government and Premier League requirements, including the necessity to ask supporters to agree to a new Code of Conduct and complete a Health Questionnaire ahead of attending matches, will be communicated once we have clarity on when fans can return.

In due course, we shall also provide further information on the new measures and protocols we have put in place at the stadium to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for fans.

We are aware these new requirements will take time for fans to get used to and we thank you again for your cooperation, patience and understanding during these extraordinary times.

I thought I read somewhere that those attending are not allowed to shout or sing.
So, what's the point then? It will be just as quiet, only with a few seats taken here and there.
Someone said this to me too but it was via the daily heil and singing and alcohol sales may be constraints. I just don’t think they’ve thought it through, no drink in the ground means more drink in the smaller pubs, not sure the difference between singing and shouting or how they police it. I have a feeling for those who do attend they will feel a lot more self conscious with a smaller presumably widely spread crowd?

I see the point for small teams who might get close to their original capacity and people are more likely to be local, in terms of prem the money raised will barely cover one players weekly salary and and little to the atmosphere so I don’t get it either. I still think the local pubs will be swamped by friends of those who have a ticket too, for many people (myself included) the game is part of a wider social routine that isn’t the same without the pre and pair match meet ups.

Someone said this to me too but it was via the daily heil and singing and alcohol sales may be constraints. I just don’t think they’ve thought it through, no drink in the ground means more drink in the smaller pubs, not sure the difference between singing and shouting or how they police it. I have a feeling for those who do attend they will feel a lot more self conscious with a smaller presumably widely spread crowd?

Can't drink in [the smaller] pubs unless also having a "substantial" meal.
I don't know how tier 2 restrictions would impact selling alcohol in a sports stadium?

Back