• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Facepalm !!
Yes the virus is racist

View attachment 10039

See a clip preview for the show. Some young black lady moaning because she felt like black people were being blamed for the spread of it. I cant stand those whinny tw*ts.

Interestingly in the clip for the show a black male doctor said that the cells that determined skin pigmentation and the cells that spread covid were completely different and had nothing to with each other.

Wondered why on earth they made such a show with that title. Then remembered it was channel 4.

I just dont get it...

So hairdressing/waxing/massage allowed throughout? What is a substantial meal? A main meal? What if i want two starters and a dessert instead, can i not buy a drink?

The previous tier system DID NOT WORK. That's why nearly EVERY place that went to Tier 2, eventually went Tier 3. What is different here that will solve that, and push us back from Tier 2 to Tier 1?

The government are trying to keep businesses alive whilst suppressing the rates of transmission. They estimate the r attached to certain activities, for simplicity, they permit only the most beneficial activities into the Relevant tiers.

The tiers will be stricter than previously. And I am sure account is made for subtle differences in human behaviour from early autumn to winter.

And as for the substantial meal- that will be down to the premises to manage. If you are in tier 2 you are not going out on the slash- you’re going out for dinner- and you can have a couple of beers to wash it down with. Yes it will be abused by alcoholics but let’s not get make all of this unworkable by forcing all the fine detail to be proscribed.

See a clip preview for the show. Some young black lady moaning because she felt like black people were being blamed for the spread of it. I cant stand those whinny tw*ts.

Interestingly in the clip for the show a black male doctor said that the cells that determined skin pigmentation and the cells that spread covid were completely different and had nothing to with each other.

Wondered why on earth they made such a show with that title. Then remembered it was channel 4.

You can't stand those whiny tacos? Hope that's just poorly worded...

You can't stand those whiny tacos? Hope that's just poorly worded...

Studenty types who want to moan about something and go to victimhood.

Her age, gender and race are irrelevant.

Actually her race is irrelevant but I notice an awful lot of young people regardless of gender or skin colour like to play the victim.

The title of the show is all wrong. Now if they had titled it, was the government's response to covid racist?

I could have thought fair enough, I might watch this. It clearly was not, bundled, slow and incompetent yes.

Saw some students on the news at a university in Manchester moaning about a metal fence trying to keep students apart to aid social distancing. They were out with their megaphone chanting the university were Nazi's and it was like the Berlin wall.

I cant stand whiny tacos like that.

Qantas are saying that in order to fly internationally you'll need to prove evidence of having been vaccinated. Apparently many other major airlines are on the same page. Will be a test for the anti vaccine people.

Qantas are saying that in order to fly internationally you'll need to prove evidence of having been vaccinated. Apparently many other major airlines are on the same page. Will be a test for the anti vaccine people.

Difficult to enforce unless the government provide certificates, I doubt there will be many staff free to send out paper/digital certificates.

I read a news article for about 45 seconds this morning; it said the Oxford vaccine was about 60% effective for people receiving 2 full doses a few weeks apart, and 90% effective for those receiving a half dose and then a full dose a few weeks apart. It said that most people in the trial had gotten 2 full doses. It said that the "average" was about 70% but that taking a half dose followed by a full dose was 90% effective so that is the regimen people should take.

Literally 45 seconds to read it, and you probably spent the same reading that... so why don't people understand that, are they being wilfully obtuse to score internet points, or to spread confusion?

What’s your point?

That the will is a way out if this ridiculous lockdown by learning to live with the virus, that will soon be cured anyway.

Quite a few of the Australian posters on here were praising their government's over the top actions towards their lockdowns while criticising the uk. The fact that this crisis will be over in a few months must be causing you subservient lot a great deal of grief.

Noticed you did not reply to my observations about the racist Australian visa requirements in the other thread. Must be shameful living in a country with such racist visa rules.

That the will is a way out if this ridiculous lockdown by learning to live with the virus, that will soon be cured anyway.

Quite a few of the Australian posters on here were praising their government's over the top actions towards their lockdowns while criticising the uk. The fact that this crisis will be over in a few months must be causing you subservient lot a great deal of grief.

Noticed you did not reply to my observations about the racist Australian visa requirements in the other thread. Must be shameful living in a country with such racist visa rules.

It was such a ridiculous wind up attempt, I chose to ignore it rather than let this thread deteriorate into the tedious Anglo-Aussie 'sledging' again. Happy to go into it though if you insist?

The fact hundreds of people are dying in the Uk each day is something you can accept, Australia decided not to. Yes we locked down but we're packing stadiums, bars and looking forward to a normal Xmas now. Each to the own I guess, I don't imagine the next four or so months in the UK are going to be pretty in terms of hospitals being packed, families losing loved ones etc

It was such a ridiculous wind up attempt, I chose to ignore it rather than let this thread deteriorate into the tedious Anglo-Aussie 'sledging' again. Happy to go into it though if you insist?

The fact hundreds of people are dying in the Uk each day is something you can accept, Australia decided not to. Yes we locked down but we're packing stadiums, bars and looking forward to a normal Xmas now. Each to the own I guess, I don't imagine the next four or so months in the UK are going to be pretty in terms of hospitals being packed, families losing loved ones etc

The uk needs to move on and learn to live with the virus rather then destroy the entire economy and even more deaths that would involve.

I have heard you over the last few years go on and on and on how racist the uk, in your mind connected to brexit. Made me wonder how you could defend the country you live in and it's frankly racist visa requirements.

You choose to ignore not out of taking the higher ground but because you could not respond. Everything you accuse the uk government of being you seemingly defend the Australian government when it does it. It is right there in the immigrate to Australia thread.

Dislike throwing around the term racism because clearly black and ethnic people have and continue in some instances experience persecution. But your attitude is absolutely disgusting

The uk needs to move on and learn to live with the virus rather then destroy the entire economy and even more deaths that would involve.

I have heard you over the last few years go on and on and on how racist the uk, in your mind connected to brexit. Made me wonder how you could defend the country you live in and it's frankly racist visa requirements.

You choose to ignore not out of taking the higher ground but because you could not respond. Everything you accuse the uk government of being you seemingly defend the Australian government when it does it. It is right there in the immigrate to Australia thread.

Dislike throwing around the term racism because clearly black and ethnic people have and continue in some instances experience persecution. But your attitude is absolutely disgusting

My point about Brexit is simple. Every single person I know that voted to leave, happens to be at least mildly racist. Hard with racists to get any certainty because they (like trump's silent majority) will never come out and admit it. Obviously some of those who voted to leave did so for economic justification. I just don't know anyone in that category because I live in Australia so my sample size is smaller. Friends parents who visit were predominantly keen to remain, but those that didn't fell into a fairly consistent category of retired, white, angry at Brussels for taking away their rights for a Great Britain. Good luck to them.

Anyway rather than go into Brexit which this isn't the thread for despite your attempts to make it so, read my post in the other thread and let me know how the visa requirements (which you clearly know nothing about) are racist please.

Oh and I was choosing to take the higher ground and not respond, but you made than impossible with your angry meltdown.

, but you made than impossible with your angry meltdown.

I have not had a meltdown and I'm not angry. Shocked that I'm conversing with a racist.

For years I have seen you go into different threads accuse different posters or anyone who backed brexit as a racist.

I am not going to scroll through to find the exact posts, but several times you have mentioned the limit on free movement with the EU. I recall because I said to myself, the is nothing awesome about this dawson.

That I guess is your right to think.

But then to defend Australia and it's racist visa requirements, well it is morally reprehensible and I have to tell you even saying the phrase keeping out undesirables. Well that fella makes you a racist.

In tennis talk, game, set and match.

I have not had a meltdown and I'm not angry. Shocked that I'm conversing with a racist.

For years I have seen you go into different threads accuse different posters or anyone who backed brexit as a racist.

I am not going to scroll through to find the exact posts, but several times you have mentioned the limit on free movement with the EU. I recall because I said to myself, the is nothing awesome about this dawson.

That I guess is your right to think.

But then to defend Australia and it's racist visa requirements, well it is morally reprehensible and I have to tell you even saying the phrase keeping out undesirables. Well that fella makes you a racist.

In tennis talk, game, set and match.

2020-u-s-presidential-election-in-washington_a97a59ce-1e76-11eb-99e1-1f704b24b706.jpg

If you can't be bothered to show me these posts then I think you'll find your evidence is worth about as much as Guiliani's. I'll make it easier for you, find one post where I even refer to limiting free movement.

Have you been to Australia? You seem to know a lot about it?

2020-u-s-presidential-election-in-washington_a97a59ce-1e76-11eb-99e1-1f704b24b706.jpg

If you can't be bothered to show me these posts then I think you'll find your evidence is worth about as much as Guiliani's. I'll make it easier for you, find one post where I even refer to limiting free movement.

Have you been to Australia? You seem to know a lot about it?

Seriously your going to deny accusing people of voting for brexit being racist? You have done it several times.

Back